Chapter 14

Saisho Yume and Shizuka are their names. Saisho means 'first' since he was first born, and this is somewhat what he looks like:

I'm sure you can see he's a bit emo looking (Sorta.) Take out the neko ears as well. Yume means 'dream', because, well...you'll find out. Here's what he looks like:

About like that. He loves cats, and you'll see Ara getting mad at him alot. Shizuka means 'quiet' because Shizuka is kinda like a dandere but she doesn't become sweet to her family members. She's the same to everyone except her brothers. This is her:

She kinda looks like Ara don't you think? She always has a stuffed bear with her, and she's always in clothes like that unless Ara dresses her. Well, that's it, + they're all six now. Saisho is oldest, Yume is next,and Shizuka is the youngest. Hope you fall in love with these new little trouble makers and the cute little Shizuka!

~Six years later~

"Shi! Look! I found a kitty!" Yume yelled to his little sister.

I let Shizuka out of my lap as she ran over to him, with a slight smile. She held onto Lilac, her stuffed bear, lovingly. She looked into the bush Yume was pointing at, and Yume picked up a baby calico.

"Don't be too rough with him!" I called and leaned on Chung. We were sitting outside in the garden, and my, it was a beautiful and sunny day. The grass was dewy, the birds were singing, and..."Saisho! Don't kick your sister!" Chung yelled and I looked over at them.

He looked at us, then glared down at his sister. He walked away as if nothing happened, and Yume helped her up before leaving the kitten with her and running after him.

Yume tackled Saisho, and Chung and I got up. I went to Shizuka and Chung went to the boys.

The kitten hissed at her and ran away as I approached, and I crouched down. "Come here, sweetheart. Let's go get you cleaned up."

She gave me frightened eyes as I reached out for her, and backed away. Ok, before I say anything else, Shizuka sort of has post-traumatic stress, but she's never had a frightening experience. She's just scared of everything except her brothers and at times, Chung. She'll only let me hold her every once in a while if she's sleepy or she wants her hair brushed. That's why she was in my lap. She'll be nice whenever we're taking a bath together or teasing her brothers and Chung though, or shopping.

She threw a stick at me, and I blocked my face. It hit my hands, and dropped to the ground. She used this time to get up and away. She ran out of the garden, and I sighed.

I looked at Chung, who had Yume on his shoulders pulling his hair and laughing, and Saisho sitting on his leg trying to get him to walk.

I giggled and walked over to them.

I picked up Saisho, and brushed the dirt off his face. "Chung, I think it's time to go inside. The boys are a mess, and Shizuka ran off..."

"Shi did?" Yume asked and looked at me.

"Yes. Would you mind retrieving her? I'm afraid she'll just ran from me."

"Alright. Come on, Saisho!" He said and pried him from my arms.
I sighed as they ran off. "They're triplets, but they don't look alike or act alike at all."

"We should put them up for adoption." Chung suggested.

I spanked him, and he wrapped his arm around my waist. "I'm kidding, even though they are little rascals, all except Shizuka."

Yume came back a few minutes later, and Saisho did another few minutes later, with Shizuka on his shoulders.

Yume jumped into my arms and I picked him up. "Oh goodness, Yume. You've gotten heavy!" I complained and patted him on the back. "Come, let's get you three cleaned up."