Chapter 7

What did he just say? Surely he's just tricking me...And being mean...

'I'm becoming quite attached to you'

"Jerk. Don't lie to me. Keep your item I don't want it."

"I'm throwing it away if you don't keep it. A measly billion spent won't hurt."

"Fine I'll keep it!"

"Give me your hand then."

"Why?"

"You wear it. Did you think you eat it? How stupid are you? Is the weather getting to you? Freezing your brain?"

"How was I suppose to know what it was? I haven't seen it yet."

"True. But what else would be in a jewelry box?"

"Expensive jewelry."

"Why would I spend a billion dollar on a girl if I didn't care about her?"

"Because you like to tease people. It's your nature. I'm sure whatever it is you'll break it before you give it to me."

"I got it indestructible so you wouldn't break it for how stupid you are, I'm sure you'd find a way, but I guess it'd apply to me too."

"You'd really go through that just for a piece of junk?"

"I doubt you'll wear it, but I'm sure you'd look good in it." He wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. "See?" He shown me what layed on the box.

Oh god. A ring. He doesn't mean to propose right?

"It's made of all gold and diamonds. Do you like it? The silversmith is really good isn't he?"

"Did you seriously spend that much on me?"

"Of course." He kissed my hair. "Did you think I was lieing when I said I was attached to you?"

"It better not be because of this dress and how my hair looks."

"That's attractive, but it's not the reason."

"So you like it? Teehee I asked around about you so how could you not?"

"I call cheating on looks." He said. "But it's totally worth it."

He pulled gently at the end of the braid until it came loose.

"Your long hair is so pretty...You should braid it more often..." He whispered.

He kissed me gently. Despite how soft it was, it was hot, and deep.

I opened my mouth, invitingly, and he accepted. His tongue slid inside my mouth, exploring every part of it, no part of my mouth was dry of his saliva. But the thing is, I liked the taste of him. I liked the taste of his tongue. It's weird I know, but it felt heavenly. I wanted and needed it.

He withdrew his tongue from my mouth and our fingers intertwined.

Ok if I'd have known he was that good at kissing, he'd be dead from suffocation.

He slid the ring on my ring finger and he picked me up bridal style. He carried me back to the palace.

Neither of us said a word, and as we entered the castle doors, servants bowed, but then looked up, with surprised faces to see my finger.

I saw one come up to us and whisper something in Chung ear.

Chung nodded and his hand went closer to my dress, and then it was on it, holding the back side of my waist.