Chapter 5

"So you carried me why?" I asked as he set me down on his bed.

"Because I felt like it. You're pretty heavy, and I felt like lifting alot of weight."

"Hey!"

"I'm just kidding. You're as light as a feather."

"Punishment." I said and kicked his private spot, as hard as I could.

His face turned red in pain and he bit his lip.

I giggled as his hands slowly reached down.

He fell back onto the bed and I layed down next to him.

I hugged him. "Does it hurt? Do you need mommy to kiss it? Shall I massage it?"

He frowned at me. "Quit making fun of me."

"I'm not making fun of you. You're really cute when you have a red face."

He sighed and hugged me. "I'm sorry I called you heavy."

I snuggled against him by moving closer. "I'm sorry I called you an alligator. You're really cute."

"How long are you two going to commit love lines to each other?" A female voice rung as the door opened.

I looked toward the voice. "Vapor!"

"Don't get to over excited. I'm only here because I noticed your cut everywhere and your leg."

She came over to us and handed me a bottle of a pink substance.

"Test it."

Chung and I sat up and I looked at it then tasted it.

I looked at Chung, and his hand reached over to my leg.

He pressed it and his hand slid up.

He gave off a childish smile and hugged my legs. "Soft."

"That's a side affect. She'll be very soft for about a year. But also delicate, so treat her nicely. That was to heal her. That cut on her leg is gone."

She took the bottle from me and put it on Chung's desk. "I'll be taking my leave now."

She left the room, and Chung hugged me. "Soft..."

His legs wrapped around one of mine, as if to keep me where I was.

"So now you love me because my skin is soft?"

"Nope I don't love you. I only see you as a wife in order for Hamel to have a queen again. I hope you realized from the start, but I only care about my country, no one but my country. Not the people of my country, but just the land alone, and that's all I'll ever care about."

"I don't mind if you never love me. I still care about you, so don't go around being reckless. Also, I wouldn't like it if I caught you with a girl. I like that you only have male servers and such..."

Why did I say that? Am I falling in love with him? Oh dear god save me!

He hand collided with the back of my waist.

"Did you just spank me?"

"Do not claim me. I will do what I want when I want," his finger made me stare into his eyes with a rough jerk. "Even if that means cheating on you. I will not feel guilty at all."

"Chung. I'll make you love me. I don't care if you beat me. I'll take it. I'm not scared of you. I'll never be. Not of a cutie like you!" I tackled him with a hug. "I should put bunny ears on you. It'd be totally worth it. Oh and if you cheat on me once were married, I won't care. I can always backfire."