Chapter 2

"Here they are!"

"Aren?" I said and broke the kiss.

"Aren?" Chung repeated.

"Ara!" I heard my mother say and she came crashing down next to us.

"What did you do to my baby?" She asked Chung as she stole me from his arms.

My father came after her with Chung's father, and I jumped from my mother's arms.

I crawled back onto Chung and sat on him.

"Helputt, is that your son?" My father asked.

"Yes, but I don't believe it is. He would've beaten your daughter for sitting on him."
"I still don't believe this is a princess." Chung said as his arms wrapped around my waist and held me there.

"I don't believe you're a prince." I backfired.

"At least they're not trying to kill each other like earlier." Chung's father said.

Chung and I looked at each other then glared.

We're married.

~One day later~

Ok I have a problem here.

I've never stayed so still in my entire life!

I was going to Hamel with Chung and everyone else that was there that day, the only ones not there were my parents and Aren.

I got out of the carriage that I was being carried in, luckily I had my own all to myself, but unfortunately, there was nothing to do! It drove me crazy.

I was told to follow Chung, because I would get lost if I didn't.

"Why is it so cold?" I asked as I hugged Chung as we walked.

"Because it's winter. Sander is so hot, that your climate doesn't drop. For Hamel, it's like we don't have a sun, so get used to it. You're going to be living here after all."

We entered the castle, and since we were out of sight, Chung snuck his hand across the back of my waist and pulled me closer and held me against him.

He pulled me into his room, and the first thing he said was, "strip naked."

I looked at him with a glare.

"I'm supposed to dress you. We only have men that live in this castle. Unless you'd want my father or a person you don't know to see you naked strip yourself."

"Don't you have a mother that can do it? Or someone in the town? Who was that lady that opened the carriage for your father?"

"My mother is dead, the people of the town aren't really happy that I'm marrying you, and that lady was only hired to drive the carriage. If you don't undress I'll undress you."

"B-But..."

"Ara do you think I'm going to molest you or something? I'm not a pervert. God I'm only thirteen."

"You're a boy though...I don't want you to see my body..."

He sighed. "We're gonna have to do this the hard way then."

He grabbed my arm, and pulled me against him.

He slid his fingers underneath my shirt as I struggled to get away.

He pulled off my shirt and a squeal.

My hands went straight to my chest to cover myself, and I ran away.

I crawled under his bed and I heard him face palm himself. "If you weren't wearing a bra you could've said so. Come out I saw them anyway so there's no reason for you to hide."