Chapter 9

"O-Oh." I said quietly. "That's explains why you even bothered to marry me..."

He looked up at me. "No no! That's not why we're married!" He said in a worried voice.

I couldn't help but wonder if he was blushing, or if that red face is just him crying...

I gently wiped the tears from his eyes, and rubbed his back. "You should cry more often. It's cute."

His eyes narrowed like he was sad. Well more sad. "You like it?" He asked.

My hand touched his cheek, and despite the frost bite over town, his cheek was as warm as Sander in summer.

He sat up in my lap, and I have to admit, he wasn't really that heavy. He was also really warm...

I smiled at him, but he didn't smile back. He leaned forward and kissed me.

"Thought I wasn't allowed kisses." I said and hugged him.

He stuck out his tongue. "I can change my mind too. Come on, shop time. You're getting some new dresses."

I frowned and he smirked. "Yes I said dresses. Go get dressed."

I narrowed my eyes and did as he ordered.

~Heading to town~

I stared around as Chung guided us through the outskirts of town.

Chung smirked, for who knows why, then I followed his gaze to a Red haired boy, a white haired one, that looked really creepy, and a blue haired one holding the hand of a white haired girl...With demonic features. Chung pulled me up to them and smacked the red haired one on the back.

He turned around, his mouth open to protest, but it changed to a grin. "Hey." Chung said and ruffled up his hair. "What are you all doing in Hamel?"

I bit my tongue, to keep from speaking as the little girl hugged Chung. "We came here because there is nothing to do back at home. We wanted to see your wife. So...Where is she?" She looked around, her eyes landed on me, but she continued her search.

I stepped up with crossed arms. "Here."

"Is this really her? She looks nothing of a princess."

"She doesn't have any dresses yet. She the princess of Sander, and I ripped up her last one."

The girl took my hands. "I'm sorry for your family. I don't exactly have any other family then him," she pointed at the blue haired boy, that seemed very interested in bunny ears, "I was a monarch, but in a moment of carelessness I lost everything. My name is Lu. That is Ciel. Those two, Add and Elsword. I'm a demon, and Ciel is half demon, he's the prince of Ruben, and he's from Altera. He's a scientist, not exactly royal, but he has connections."

I looked over at Chung, who seemed to be whispering to Elsword. He looked back at me with narrowed eyes then continued whispering. They ducked their heads and I sneered. "What are you two ladies whispering about? I'm sure everyone would love to hear."

Chung looked back at me with a death glare. "Not your business, Ara." He said and ducked back in.

Lu let go of my hands, and I walked over to them. I hugged Chung and he stood of straight. He sighed and picked me up. "Is privacy in your dictionary?"

"No." I smiled at him then licked his cheek.

His eyebrow twitched and he wiped off his cheek. "Don't do that."

Lu came over dragging Ciel, as he staggered and tried to grab the bunny ears that had been stomped on many times, and Lu smiled. "Can I pick the dresses for her? Please? I'll do exactly what you and I like!" She whined with big puppy eyes.