Part 15

Donovan
A week later

Kalani has been staying with me since she got out the hospital. I rather her stay here where I know she safe and well taken care of. I think I can take care of her better than her bestfriend can, so she's staying with me until she heal up.

I was being woken up in the middle of the night to Kalani shaking and crying in her sleep. I wanted to wake her up, but another half of me wanted to let her sleep because I didn't want her snapping on my ass.

"LET ME GO! LET ME GO!" She yelled and tossed and turned uncontrollably. I sat up not trying to see her hurt like this nomore.

"Lon, get up mamas." I shook her lightly to get her out this nightmare she was in. She was still tossing and turning.

"Kalani! Get up ma." I shook her again, and the result was a punch to my lip just like I thought she would do.

"Fuck!" I groaned, touching my lip and blood was on my hands. She had my shit bleeding like a mothafucka.

"I-I'm so sorry Don. I didn't mean to do that." She sat up covering her mouth.

"Are you okay? Come here I'm sorry." She grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bathroom. She cleaned my lip up and put a towel on it to stop the bleeding.

"Here I am tryna get you out ya nightmares and shit, and I'm gettin punched in my shit like I'm the bad guy, you trippin bruh." I spat before walking back to my bedroom.

About ten minutes later my lip stopped bleeding, and I changed into a different shirt cause she had blood all on my shit.

"I'm sorry babe..I didn't mean to do that." She said.

"Oh babe? Don't babe me you hit like a fuckin nigga. You sure you ain't gotta dick down there?" I said, making her laugh.

Still dying of laughter, "You wanna see for yourself don't be trynna play me." She said, grabbing my hand leading me closer and closer to her area.

"Sike! Move you asshole." She laughed before laying back down.

"Play too damn much." I smacked my lips

"Thank you for getting me up. I'm tired of these stupid ass nightmares over and over." She sighed.

"You gone be alright ma. Stop letting shit get you in ya thoughts. Don't worry about nothing, Ima always be right here to protect you and if I'm not around you better find a way to call me." I said, holding her in my arms. She was bandaged up so I was real careful wit her.

"I wish it was just that easy." I held her tighter.

"What's bothering you? Wanna talk about it?" I asked.

"It's a lot. I'm just tired. I'm scared." She said.

"I got time. What you scared of?"

"What about my business..I don't want to put my workers in danger behind this shit. I can't make money..I can't move around how I want too. It's just a lot man."

"Your business is good because it's somebody watching both shops. You making money sitting in the house babygirl I just brung you home over 10 racks. When I say I got you I mean that shit. Chill out, you'll be up and healed in no time."

"What do you mean somebody watching both shops?"

"I hired security and I got better cameras installed all around ya shop from the parking lot to the back and front door. Ain't nothing to be scared of. Niggas ain't gone know what hit em come fuckin wit ya shit." I said.

She blushed from ear to ear.

I haven't seen her smile in so long it kinda made me feel some type of way. I just wanted to take her pain away. She didn't deserve none of this shit she was going through.

——————

Kalani

"Babe..stop." I tried pulling away from him but he wasn't budging.

"Just let me taste it." He stared at me with lust in his eyes. I was so wet for him. I couldn't even say nothing.

He pulled my shirt up and revealed my boobs. He slid my nipple in his mouth, and slid his hands in my shorts.

"And you telling me to stop?"

He put his fingers in his mouth, and he tasted my juices before placing light kisses on my clit.

"Mmm.." I moaned out, as he gently flicked his tongue all over my cat.

"Don." I moaned, he licked my clit in a circular motion and sucked on it gently.

"I got you baby." He said with his tongue sliding in and out of me.

"Ouuu. Yes baby." He flicked his tongue against my clit staring at me in my eyes.

"Come here. Don't run." He said, still licking all over me.

"Who runnin?" He started fucking me with his tongue and sucked on my clit.

"Ouuuu omg babeee!" I felt myself reaching my peak.

"Yeah, let that shit out." He whispered licking and sucking on my clit.

"Fuck!" I screamed and my legs began to shake.

"Cum for me baby." He whispered licking my cat slowly.

He kissed my clit softly and I pulled him close to me and slipped my tongue in his mouth.

Oh my lord...

Don brushed his teeth before running my bath water. He helped my crippled ass get in the tub because my side was sore as hell now, and my arm was numb. Thank god my right side not messed up.

I lathered myself in Dove soap until it covered my whole body. I washed and dried my body off before Don helped me out the tub. He put my panties on and put one of his big T-shirts over my head. He led me back to the bedroom and put the covers over me once I got comfortable.

I laid down and looked at the time on my phone it was 4:43am. My eyelids began to get heavy.

This man got me out of it with just his tongue, I don't really think i'm ready for the dick.

I closed my eyes and let sleep take over me.
This nigga bet fuckin not play with me...