Part 2

After spending damn near 3 hours getting dressed, twerking in the mirror, and doing my makeup I was finally ready. Im feeling myself, and I can't stay out the mirror. I decided to wear all black and this dress got my ass sittin right!

"You one bad bitch!" I said twerking, to the chorus of "Twerk" by City Girls.

I'm lit and I'm ready to turnup

I'm lit and I'm ready to turnup. I walked over to my deep freezer and pulled out my bottle of D'usse. I put the bottle to my mouth and started to drink it until I couldn't feel the burn in my throat anymore. My music stopped playing because Shanice was calling.

She been calling every 15 minutes asking am I ready. My ten minutes turned into twenty and then it turned into a hour, or maybe two.

They'll be okay though. I walked over to where my phone was and answered it.

"Yes bestfriend."

"I'm not calling your ass nomore, after this we leaving you."

"Bitch shutup, you not leaving shit. I'm ready."

"Alright I'll be there in five minutes, be outside."

"Hurry up slut." I said before hanging up the phone.

They got me fucked up if they think I'm about to wait outside five minutes. She better call me when she pull up.

I grabbed my Chanel no.9 perfume off the dresser and sprayed it all over me.

My phone rang letting me know they were outside waiting for me.

"Hello."

"Bitch didn't I tell you to be outside." I started dying laughing cause she got a whole attitude.

"Bro I'm coming."

I grabbed my purse off the bed and headed for the door.

I walked passed the front desk of my apartment to where Shanice and Avery was waiting for me.

"Okayyyyy bitch you lookin like a snacccccck!" Avery yelled out the window.

I laughed at her and got in the back seat, "Hey y'all." Shanice and Avery switched seats because Shanice was trying to drink.

Avery only smoke weed, so she's the designated driver tonight.

"Want some?" Shanice asked pulling out a bottle of Hennessy out her purse.

"Yup, want some D'usse?" We both gulped the drinks at the same time and felt that shit all in our chest.

"Ima be on my ass by the end of the night. I can't fuck with you." Shanice said.

"You invited me out, so you gone get lit with me period." She recorded me taking another shot out the bottle with that bright ass flash in my face.

After 15 minutes trying to find somewhere to park, we finally found a spot.

"This shit better be lit it took me that damn long to find a parking spot." Avery said.