Part 3

I was dragged by my hair onto the floqor. I felt a hard kick in my side, and I tasted the blood from my lip.

"You need to get your shit and get the fuck out my shit! Weak ass nigga!"

"You couldn't wait to give that pussy a party. You been doin all this shit behind my back bitch!"

"Shut the fuck up. You do all type of shit behind my back. You thought I wasn't gonna find out? Nigga fuck you!" I got up to go upstairs when I was dragged down by my hair.

"Let my hair go you pussy ass nigga!" I yelled
, before kicking him my hardest in the nuts.

I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom closet when I heard him coming up behind me. He banged on the door until it came off the hinges.

This man is truly, crazy ass hell. He ran in the bathroom checking to see if I was there, than he walked towards the closet. He pulled the closet door opened and his fist came flying towards me as soon as he spotted me. I ducked his hit and ran out the bathroom, and  quickly down the stairs.

Clearly not quick enough though, because he was right behind me.
BOOM BOOM BOOM! —I jumped up out my sleep feeling drunk ass hell. The flashbacks are one thing, but when I start having real ass dream that's another thing. Shit is kinda scary.

My head was pounding, and my stomach was hurting. I got up and walked to the kitchen for a granola bar. I had to put something on my stomach to take a Motrin. I felt like shit.

I ran my bath water, and put my phone on the charger. I didn't even charge it last night I was so faded.

I put a deep face cleansing on my face and relaxed in the tub. "Ricch Forever" by Roddy Ricch blasted through the speakers on the TV. I stripped and washed myself all over with my towel. The warm water on my face towel dabbed against my face, while making sure i hit every spot. I make sure to always do a deep cleanse.

I got out the tub, and sat on my vanity in my bedroom. "I was out of it last night." I said to myself looking in the mirror. I turned my phone on and walked back to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face again.

I walked back to my vanity, and my phone was going up. Notification was all over my screen popping up back to back. I waited for them all to come through before unlocking my phone. I was interrupted when my phone started to ring, it was Shanice FaceTiming me.

"Damn bitch you alright? I been calling yo ass all morning."

It was almost 2 o'clock in the afternoon, but so what.

"I just got out the shower. My head is killing me. I'm waiting for this pill to kick in. I'm about to chill and smoke me a blunt." I told her, while lotioning my body and face down.

"You got a hangover?" I rubbed my head, "I don't usually get hangovers, I had a bad dream. Guess I got up too quick I don't know."

"Aww I'm not there to make you feel better. You'll be alright let the pill hit you."

"Yeah it will soon." I told her, twisting my backwood up with my phone on my shoulder.

"Anywaysss my cup is waiting, who was the nigga who walked you through the parking lot last night?"

I started to laugh because this bitch always looking for some tea. "Bitch you would know who he was if you wasn't chasing dick last night." I said, being petty as hell.

"Bitch you just mad cause you got no dick to chase, Ms.Cobweb. I keep a back up plan just in case Dre wanna act up. Better rack up these niggas and stop playin."

She made me think about the dude I met last night causing me to crack up laughing. He smelled good as fuck.

"I do got some shit to tell you though bitch." I said.

"I been ready..Bitch wassup?" She said.

"I gave my number out last night." I sparked my wood waiting for her response.

"Bitch no yo bougie ass didn't." I laughed, "yeah I did. He was cute too." I said remembering his face.

"What's his name?" I sat for a while before answering her question.

"That's a good question, because I didn't even get that and I didn't ask for it." I told her feeling stupid.

"I caught myself staring at him in the club and he peeped me. On my way out the club he was talking to me trying to walk me to the car and shit. He never gave up and wouldn't let me walk by myself. He asked for my number and he was lookin good, and wasn't lame. So I gave in. That's all that really happened." I said before my phone went off with a notification.

"Aw shit. No more cobwebsss, Dre calling me ima call you back best friend."

"You annoying, bye."

Notifications from all my social media accounts and text messages from niggas that annoy the fuck out of me sat on the screen. Only time I'm talking to them is when I'm bored and need some head or something. Just useless ass fuck. These niggas don't got shit to offer, but dick and small talk.

I saw a number that stood out in my text messages that I didn't have stored. I got it this morning and the thread is new so I'm guessing its the guy from last night.

213-335-4578: Goodmorning beautiful 😍

I replied with a simple "GM" and inhaled the weed. I laughed at my pettiness. I put my blunt out, plugged my phone onto my speaker and started cleaning up my room before heading to the living room. My phone went off with another notification.

213-335-4578: Damn, I would've never typed all that if I would've known you was gone get at me like that. I see what type of female you are already.

Me: lmao what are u talkin about?

213-335-4578: It don't even matter, dont sweat it babygirl. What u doin today? Let me take you out to eat before I leave town.

Me: We don't even know each other. You don't even know my first name. What's ya name again?

I laughed at my pettiness once again, but I was being dead ass serious. He don't even know my name and already trying to put me in his car.

213-335-4578: What that gotta do with anything? I'm hungry and tryna take you with me. You wasn't thinking about my name when you put ya number in my phone.

Me: oh you a smart ass, I see.

213-335-4578: I'm a smart ass just like you babygirl. When you free let me know if I can pick you up or not.

Me: alright I have to check and see if I have any plans lmaoo

213-335-4578: girl bye. Fuck yo plans. Be ready at 4.

Me: you think your my dad..I don't take directions well I'm sorry.

213-335-4578: you need to start fuckin wit me, you'll know how to take em then.

Me: who said I wanted to fuck wit you?

213-335-4578: I was real clear when I said be ready at 4oclock.

I rolled my eyes and turned my speaker up deciding not to reply to him anymore. I started cleaning up my living room, bathroom, and kitchen making sure everything was spotless. I hate a dirty house and I make sure my place is always smelling and looking good.

Once my house was cleaned up nice I started getting ready to go out with this mystery man.

WASSUP WITH THESE FLASHBACKS 🤔❓

DON & LANI 👀👀

VOTE & COMMENT 💪🏾‼️