Chapter 25 - fluff time

90% fluff :)

I kissed Will softly that next morning, good thing its Sunday and I don't teach today. He grumbled and moved away, "Come on baby." I said softly. I caressed his face tenderly and placed a kiss on the back of his hand.

"Nico, shhh I'm trying to sleep."

I crawled into bed and he laid his head on my chest. "I know love," I kissed his soft curls. 

He held my hand in his and brought them up to his chest, he looked up at me softly. " Hmmn," he smiled, "You're so pretty."

I flushed pink. "Well, you're cuter." I kissed his nose and he smiled kissing the bottom of my chin. He snuggled into me and I held on to him tighter.

"Hmmn, I love you," he said.

"I love you too," I replied kissing his head again. I breathed in his scent of honey and sunshine, I sighed and closed my eyes. I slowly fell into a blissful sleep.

I awoke to things being written on my back. I couldn't make out a lot of it but I got snippets. I love you, cutie, sunshine, a heart, a smiley face, and a star. I resisted the urge to shudder as his hands ran across my back. I smiled and I suddenly needed to sneeze, I closed my eyes and I sneezed.

"Bless you sunshine," Will said, I turned around to face him, I smiled.

"You're here, I already am."

He went pink and kissed me gently. I smiled into the kiss and held onto his hand. "That- that was actually really good."

I chucked, "Thank you." I kissed his nose and I held on to him. We were silent for a while, "I don't want to go." 

"I don't want to get up either but-" his stomach grumbled and he looked at me sheepishly. "I'm hungry."

"Hmmn, I think that-"

"Shhh," Will hushed me, "Nope, we aren't going down that road."

I grinned and he went pink with a small smile. He kept smiling at me, my expression faltered, "What?"

"Nothing, you're just beautiful when you smile." 

"Shaddup," I said laughing.

"You're even more gorgeous when you laugh."

I shoved my face in his chest and hid, I let out a content sigh. "I love you," I said quietly.

"I love you too," Will replied. "But love has it's limited, I love food more. Up we go." He got up from the bed leaving me alone. 

I groaned, "You're mean."

"I know." he smiled and leaned over my side of the bed kissing my nose.

I moved away from him. "Nope, no more kisses for you. Your food is greater, although I am a real Snack."

He laughed, "Yes you are. Come on Sunshine, time for lunch."

"NooooOOOo," I whined, I looked around the room to see Angelos glaring at me. I gave her what? look.

"You must eat something. We have a battle approaching." 

"Fine, We'll go to eat." I directed it to both Will and Angelos.

"Good, you gave me the urge to stab you." I rolled my eyes at her comment. 

I got out of bed and glared at Will, "What?"

"Out," I demanded, "I need to get dressed, out."

He groaned, "But baby..." he whined.

"Apparently love has its limits." my stubborn ass replied. 

He looks at me sadly, "I still love you." he placed a kiss on my cheek and walked out the door closing it behind him. I looked at Angelos who rolled his eyes at me.

"What?"

"Don't be stubborn, he's just messing with you. You don't want to miss your chance to love him."

"Woah, your love life must have sucked." I said to her, "Don't worry, we'll be fine. Besides we're just messing with each other."

"It can begin like that and end up for the worst."

"What happened to you?"

"Let's just say, I wasn't always chased by Hera and forced into hiding. I had a good life and I had a good time."

I sighed, "Don't worry, we're fine. I'm sorry Angelos."

"Don't worry." she replied, "I'm sure you'll be fine."

I smiled and got dressed, I didn't care that she was here. She's a goddess anyway, she didn't care. "Now, let's go eat shall we?"

"We shall." she linked our arms. We left together down the hallway, I think she was showing herself cause people seemed to be gawking at us. Either that or they just think of me strange to be walking around with my arm out like a weirdo. Anyway, I didn't care, I could crush them with my thumb. I could litera lly make their lives a living hell. 

She dropped me off at the dining hall before she leaned in my ear and said, "Pretend like I said something flirty and blush."

"I can't do that." I laughed.

"I could say certain things about your sunshine over there to make you."

I flushed pink, "Damn it."

She laughed and walked away, I figured that she made herself unknown to the human eye considering she was pushing people around in the corridors making them look around confused and embarrassed. I laughed to myself and made my way to the rest of the gang. I saw Will scowling, I grinned. He was jealous.

"Who's that?" Percy asked with his mouth full.

"No one you know," I replied eating some fruit.

"Ouch, that's cold," Greenie said.

I leaned into Will and smiled up at him, "Aw, are you jealous?" He shook his head and kissed my nose, "Liar." I laughed.

"Just a bit. Angelos?"

"Yup," I replied kissing his nose. 

He smiled and hugged me, "Okay."

"Why can't we be like that?" Maggie said.

"Because your a bitch ass peasant," Alex replied.

We all broke out in laughter,  Magnus frowned at us. I saw Angelos approaching but no one seemed to notice her. I guess she's back to silently torturing people. She leaned down to my ear, "Leo said he has a Break in the base, I think."

I sat up and tried to put on a smile, "What do you mean?" I muttered.

"Um, I think it had something to do with some vial and death, I wasn't sure I was watching a fistfight break out in the courtyard. That was funny, one girl tried kitty slapping the other girl but she-"

"Got it." I stood up and cleared my throat. "There's a fistfight in the courtyard, I have to go. If you'll excuse me." I sat down my apple, kissed Will's forehead, and turned to walk away.

"Be careful." Will said as I walked away, I looked back and smiled.

"I will." once I was out of the Great Hall I turned to Angelos, "What exactly did he say?"

----

Yay finallllly another chapter..... welp lets see if I have time for another