Chapter 13- Christmas Break

Will and I got ready to go back to camp for Christmas Break. I barely changed my clothes so I had barely anything to pack.

"Neeks," Will began rubbing the back of his neck. "I just got a change of plans."

I froze and looked up from my bag, "What?"

He cleared his throat. "My mom IM'd me and asked me to come home this Christmas." 

I gave him a small smile. "Go for it. Had it been my mom I would."

I looked away and stayed silent, sure I'm being selfish not wanting him to go cause I don't want to be alone but he should go with his friends. "I told her I wouldn't go..." 

"WILL! You have to go, your mom asked you to go back for Christmas and-"

He grabbed me my arms, "I told her I wouldn't go unless... you came with me."

I looked up at him. "What? Why would I go with you? I would ruin everything." I looked down at my hands. He lifted my chin to make me look at him in the eyes. 

His blue eyes shined, "I want you with me because I love you." he kissed my forehead. "Besides, my mom has wanted to meet you since day one."

"Are you sure you want to go?"

"Why not?"

"Did you ever go back after Shane?"

He stopped for a second. "I had to," he said in a quiet voice. "I had to tell her, I couldn't keep it a secret."

"I get it," I said, I leaned into him and hugged him. "Alright, I'll go. I love you."

"I love you too." he held me tighter, "Are you really coming? I don't want to force you to come."

This time it as my turn to make Will look at me, "You're not forcing me to do anything." I nudged his nose with mine. "I love you and I'm doing this for you."

"I love you too." He buried his face into the crook of my neck and inhaled deeply. He mumbled something. 

"What? Come on, babe, you've gotta speak up."

"mu mell mice."

"I mell mice?" I tried to interpret his mumbles.

"You smell nice," he said. "You smell like roses."

I laughed slightly. "Thanks, I try." 

"You ready to go?" he asked.

"Nope, I want to stay here with you forever."

He laughed. "I want to stay here with you too." he straightened, -if that's even possible- and let go of me and stepped back a little. "We should get going though if we make it early I'm sure we can reserve a compartment to ourselves." he winked making me go red in the face. I moved my hair to my face. 

"Shut up, let's go." we left the bags there since we were told that the house-elves were going to get them. "Come on." I held out my hand and he grinned lacing his hand with mine.

"Alright Deathy, let's do this," he responded with a grin on his face.

------------------------------------------------------------

We closed ourselves in together in an unoccupied compartment. I rested my head on Wills's chest and looked up at him, we were sideways on the seats, he was leaning against the window and I laid between his legs leaning on his chest. "Hey," I said softly. 

"Hey," he replied kissing my head. "What's up?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to hear your voice."

He chuckled, I looked back down to our interlaced hands, I traced the veins that popped out from his hand. "I love you too."