Chapter 15- Jordan Solace Newman

He looked at me and his eyes widened before running out the door to the first floor. "MOM!" 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yes?!" she asked jumping. I ran after Will, I was breathing heavily beside him

"Mom did... how, did you... did Apollo tell you I was alive."

She looked at him before looking away. "I was sending an offering to the gods- Apollo, as I do every night when I cook- and I looked up and I cried. I- I didn't know if you were alive so I called out to apollo to send me a sign... to see if you were. If my child was... I don't blame you for Shane, he's always been a hothead, stubborn as hell too." she let out a low chuckle and glanced at Shinae who was coloring something in crayon. "An Iris message... it... it showed me you. You were laughing alongside Nico, but you were in... some sort of hospital. I could see wounded but you were working on Nico, Nico was shying away from you but you persisted, I saw your smile and I- " her voice broke. "I knew I had to see you again." she took a deep breath. 

"The next time I prayed and asked to see you I was shown you... crying, you were leaning over Nico, but he got up it cut out for a few seconds but it went back on, I don't know why," I looked at Will who looked at me with a slight blush. Thanks, Apollo. I thought. "You and Nico were fighting an army of monsters again. It cut out and went black, I thought you were dead. It then came back on and you were there with other people laughing and cheering, you won. Those few seconds where the mist went black... I thought I had lost you forever. I- I couldn't live with myself, I decided to see you again this year, this time I caught you when you were walking around a castle looking place and asked you to come home."

Will was on the brim of tears. "I wanted you to know... that I still love you." Will surged forward and hugged her. He had to bend down a bit considering she's shorter than me. The front door opened yet no one bothered to pull apart between the hug. Me being me, blended into the shadows in case anything or anyone uninvited showed up.

"Naomi?" a quiet voice called out. 

They were still holding each other, it didn't look like either of them wanted to pull away from the hug. A brunette male with brown eyes and a small beard came into the living room. "Na... omi?" he called out her name then went quiet, I watched from the corner I called on to Angelos and she appeared next to me. "What's up?"

"If anything happens like that man over there tries to touch Will pull him back and keep him there. But don't hurt him."

She shrugged. "Passive aggressive violence... hmn, fine." 

The man was red and shaking. Naomi tapped Wills's arms and he reluctantly let go. He turned around to wipe his eyes and clean his face up a bit. The other man comes closer towards Will, he turns Will around and raises a hand, Naomi cries out but before you could blink he was pushed up against the wall.

Angelos had him in a chokehold and pushed him up against the wall. Everyone looked shocked, I froze but looked back at the man who was going red. "Angelos let him go," I demanded. She sighed and dropped him, she walked over to me and crossed her arms huffing.

"You're no fun."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to the man who was coughing, I kicked his leg. He looked up at me. "Up, you're fine." I turned to Anglos, considering no one else could see her it must've looked like I was talking to myself. "Come on really? I said to pull him back, not put him into a chokehold."

She shrugged. "TomAto TOmato, potAto pOtato," she said. "The same thing, he's fine."

"Had I not said anything he could have been dead," I whisper yelled. I looked back at the man who was staring at me from the ground. "Up, UP!" he scrambled to his feet and glared at Will.

"Who the hell are these people Naomi," he growled at her.

Will pushed Naomi behind him and stood defensively. "Her son, who the f-udge are you." he was going to curse but his eyes flickered towards Shinae.

His eyes widened. "Daddy!" the little girl cried. She wrapped her little arms around his legs. "Mommy brought friends."

He smiled softly and looked up at me. I stood defensively. "Sorry," he said clearing his throat. "I thought that Naomi was cheating on me."

"What? No!" she cried out stepping out from behind Will. "I would never." The oven beeped and she jumped. "Excuse me the dinner is ready, William, dear, will you help me."

"Of course mom," Will replied. I stayed with my arms crossed, they left the room but not before Will shot me a look, Be Careful. It said. 

"So, who are you?" he asked.

"You must be Jordan," I said bluntly.

"Y-yes," he said shaking. I stepped back a bit but anger radiated off me. Angelos was leaning over him. As if she was examining the best way to kill him.

"No," I said. She looked at me and frowned. 

"But why?"

I sighed. "I said we are not killing Will's stepdad."

"WHY?! He looks annoying."

Welp that's a mood. "Because I said so."

"Who are you talking to?" he asked looking around.

"Listen here mortal, us gods don't answer to insolent fools like yourself." Angelos spat.

I stifled a laugh and kept my Angry face on. "You- sorry, my goddess, Angelos feel free to show yourself, or don't." The living room glimmered, she appeared this time in a black dress followed by grey wings. She had a silver crown over her head and a silver necklace hanging on her neck with a moon and star necklace.

Jordan's jaw dropped. "Naomi was right, gods and goddesses do exist. " he looked at me. "Are you a demi-god?"

"Son of hades, the god of the underworld." I stepped towards him and he backed up, it continued like that until his back hit the wall. "You even think about touching any of them and I'll give you a slow and painful death."

He shuddered. "Why do you care? You're the death gods son."

I glared at him. "Don't you dare try to stereotype me." Shadows lashed out. "You want to see the dark side of me?" My eyes flashed black and the shadows swirled around me. 

"Nico?" Will called out. "Dinner time." he poked his head in, I made the shadows disperse and my eyes were back to normal. I put on a smile.

"Alright be right there sunshine. " I replied, he smiled and glanced between Jordan and me.

"Okay, I'll tell mom."

He left and my smile slipped and I looked at Jordan. "You try to touch him again and I'll make sure your body is never found." he gulped and nodded. I then smiled, "Save me some mashed potatoes." I said and walked over there leaving Jordan confused out of his mind.

HAHAHA, I have many gay mood swings, but one thing is for certain you mess with my sunshine and I'll make sure it's the last thing you ever do.