Chapter 5- Apollogize

"Yeah, I'm back demigod and Nico."

"So what brings you here."

"Well, since you saved me from being trapped in a dungeon, there was this curse, you could say." I stiffened, I'm already cursed enough. "It bounds us together, I come to you whenever you need me, just by calling, it could go both ways but since I'm a goddess the most I'll need your help with is getting out of the god's stupid meetings."

I managed a small smile. "Thanks... I think."

She smiled. "You're welcome. Anyway, what's been bothering you."

"Annabeth Chase. Well, everything I guess."

"Do you want me to kill her?" she asked darkly. "I haven't killed anyone in ages."

I smiled. "No, no. It's fine, would you like to accompany us to dinner?"

"Accompany?" Leo asked with a chuckle. "What are you? An old man?"

I punched him. "I am an old man." 

He rubbed his arm. "I forgot and Ow!"

"I would love to," Angelos said.

"Are you going to turn into the invisible shadow or in your human-looking form?" Leo asked.

"Shadow, once people see goddesses they either think we're going to kill them or send them off on a quest or something is wrong."

I shrugged. "Do what you want." 

"Off we go."

I grabbed ahold of each of them and we landed outside the great hall with a big crash. Leo managed to set a knight on fire. We tried to put it out and we looked at each other when we couldn't. We burst out laughing as the great hall doors opened, Leo was rolling on the floor with laughter after he jumped when Angelos touched him and he let a fireball lose hitting another statue. I was leaning against the wall clutching my stomach with laughter.

As we both died down a bit, I helped him up and bit our lips to keep from laughing out loud again. Angelos stood in the corner her face in her hand shaking her head. She had a slight smile playing around her lips.

We walked into the great halls still shaking with silent laughter. The demigods stared as we walked in and some wizards did as well. "Where have you been?" Will asked. 

I cleared my throat. "We've um been in the shrieking shack."

"You- and him, alone?" he asked his voice a bit shakey yet stern.

I felt Angelos's hand on my shoulder. "Yeah, we were just talking. Besides he's dating Calypso remember."

He let out a small smile. "Yeah, I know, I just- you left and you just disappeared around with him." 

"I know how that looks but I love you and nothings going to change that," I said looking into his eyes. He smiled and a small blush appeared on his cheeks. I kissed the corner of his lips and he sighed. 

"I love you too, but don't tease me you ass."

I laughed and kissed him full on the lips. When we pulled away I hugged him. "How's Percy and Annabeth doing?"

"They're fine, they said they understood how you reacted and that it was unfair of Annabeth to share that information. It's like us sharing that she's pregenat-I mean that she, um,..." he stumbled upon choosing his words wisely.

"She's what?!" I basically yelled. 

"Shhhhh!" He scolded. "Yeah, they don't know yet though. I found out last time she came in for her check-up."