Chapter 19- Horcruxes and... wait- no spoilers

For @Spideycelleuwu they recommended this plot for the chapter. If you have any other ideas feel free to comment.

"Mom?" Will called out the next morning.

"Yes sweetie?" she replied from the kitchen we walked over to her hand in hand, out bags swung over our shoulder and fully dressed. "W- what's going on here?"

"I'm sorry mom, but we have to go, there's been an emergency at camp. I'm the best healer the camp has and Nico is one of their greatest defense systems." 

"But you just got here," she said tearing up. "Am- am I going to lose you?" her voice cracked as she brought a hand up to cover her face.

"Mom, I'll be fine, but my brothers and sisters and the rest of camp will be in more danger than they were before if we don't hurry."

"Alright," she said softly. "I'll tell Shinae when she wakes up."

"Here," I said handing her a gift. "Tell her she can contact us whenever if she makes a rainbow," I said. I handed her a small bag of drachmas. "You know how it works. Thank you, Mrs. Solace... for your hospitality." I held her hand softly then let go and we disappeared into the shadows.

"Nico! Will! You're here!" Kayla cried as she ran up to us when we landed in the middle of the amphitheater.

"What's going on?" Will asked.

"Some people came here saying that they know you. A girl and two boys. Harry, Ron, and Hermione are who they claim themselves to be."

"Hector Potdealer and Rasin waddle are here?"

She nodded. "Sure whatever."

"Are Percy or Annabeth here?"

"They'll be here either later today or tomorrow," she said. "Come on, I'll take you to the randos."

"Hermione is actually a daughter of Athena," I said. "Well, actually she's blessed by Athena so almost fully her so she can stay with the Athena kids," I told her as we walked.

"I'll have that arranged," she said. "And the other two?"

"Put them with the Hermes." I said, "They're going to have the time of their lives." she smirked. 

"I'm on it, they're in the big house with Chiron." she then turned and ran off to the Athena cabin.

"Let's go see Hector and Rasin."

"Let's go death boy."

--------------Time skip brought to you by state farm-------

"Guys!" Harry called as we walked into the big house. We had cells in here? Since when.

"Is this a prison?" I asked.

Chiron grimaced. "Well, sometimes demigods tend to go haywire so we keep them here until the head councilors come to a verdict... or until Dionysius turns them into dolphins."

"Who?"

"Sometimes it's the Good, the Bad, and the Dirty."

I stifled a laugh. Did he just quote Panic at the Disco? "Anyway, let them out, they mean no harm."

I then caught a strange Aura from Harold. "Wait," I said before Chiron put the key in the keyhole. 

"What?"

"Hester... he has an aura of death."

"That's insane," Hermione said coming out of the shadows, she had already uncuffed herself. Their wands were on Chirons table but shes blessed by Athena so... "Harrys not cursed."

Harold then nodded slowly. "We were looking for Horcruxes. Maybe... maybe I'm one."

"That would make sense." I then said. "Mr. Molester tried to kill you but in doing so it backfired adding a piece of his soul to you... that's why you have a strong mental connection to him." I looked at him in the eyes. "But we can't kill you, or even try to take his soul out."

"Why not? My bloody friend is possessed!" Rasin burst out. Redheads.

"It's not his destiny for the piece to be removed by us, only by Voldemort himself." 

"But no... I can't face him, he'll kill me."

"No, just his soul, you shouldn't be afraid, you'll feel everything but it's also your choice whether you want to live on as yourself or die as Voldemorts pawn."

He gulped, Will put a hand on my shoulder. "Alrighty then... that's enough Nico." he then turned to Chiron. "Hermione is staying with the Athena cabin and Hect- Harry and Ron are staying with the Hermes cabin."

"Why is she staying with the Athena?" Chiron questioned.

"She was blessed by Athena so...."

He nodded. "I'm sorry dear child, I've almost lost track of my campers."

She gave him a small smile. "I haven't been here since I was eleven."

He gave a curt nod. "Alright everyone to their cabins. Lunch will be ready soon."

I grabbed Wills hand and dragged him to my cabin. I set our stuff down in the corner and crawled into the bed. "What are you doing? It's ten in the morning."

"All the more reason to sleep.," I said with a yawn. "Besides, you need cuddles."

He gave a small smile. "How'd you know?" 

"I just do."

He laid down next to me and placed his head on my chest. This time I was the big spoon. He sighed. "I just saw my mom again and I had to come home."

"Home?"

"Yeah," he yawned. "Home is where ever you are."

He then promptly fell asleep with small snores. I smiled to myself and placed my head on his. 

--------------Time skip bought by dat diabeetus------

"Nico!" there was a knock on the door. I opened my eyes and looked at Will who was still sound asleep on my chest. I wiggled out of his hold before another knock woke him up. 

"What?" I asked swinging the door open. "Oh, hey Percy... wait. Shit hold on."

I closed the door in his face and went to wake Will up. "Baby? Come on... time to get up," he mumbled something. "Come on sunshine, lets go."

He groaned and sat up. "What's up?"

"Percy and Annabeth are here."

"Already? Okay," he stood up. "lets go."

"It's Annabeth..." Percy said breathlessly as he kept banging on the door. "She's in the infirmary."

"What? Alright, lets go." I grabbed Wills hand and Percy's arm and shadow traveled to the infirmary. She was laying on the bed holding her stomach. 

I turned to Will, "You have to tell them." I whispered. 

"I don't know-how. A satyr baby was different than a human."

"Will," I warned.

"I'll take you to watch a horror movie."

I hesitated. "Don't threaten me with a good time." Dam, now I quoted P!aD. 

"Will tell them." 

"Nico I don't know how to tell them that Annabeths pregnant." His voice was higher than it should've been... almost everyone heard him.

"What?" Percy and Annabeth said in union.

"Suprise?" Will said quietly.