And in health

The evening before our wedding. It didn't seem real. Prep escalated as filming ran over. I feel like it was seconds ago we'd finished filming the first Avengers movie and Chris told me how he'd really been feeling, and now here we were, nearly two years later getting fucking married.

I sat in my parent's living room as the final things were brought through, my dress was taken in a week ago at my last fitting. The sickness bug and ramped up filming meant I was down to my lightest weight I think I'd ever been. I wasn't exactly happy as my boobs had disappeared but the dress seemed to be magical at making my body look good and not scrawny. I sat on the arm of a chair and watched on as things were prepped and the dress checked over.

"You ok darling?" My dad watched from the doorway.

"Huh? Yeah. I'm good" I smiled a slightly fake smile his way.

"It's all a little scary right?" He came and pulled me in for a hug.

"Not scary, just, kinda surreal" I rationalised.

"I get it. I remember the day before I married your mother, like it was yesterday. But no matter how nervous I was, it was the best thing I've ever done!" I grinned as my mum walked past the door in a perfectly timed moment. Dad gave my hand a squeeze. "Come on. We've got a fancy dinner to head to"

The evening was spent with our closest friends and family. I kept catching myself just watching Chris. Surrounded by his family he was in his element. "You ok baby?" He asked as he caught me staring again.

"I'm fine" I pulled him in for a hug "honestly. Just can't quite believe you're all mine" I raised on toes and kissed him.

"I've definitely thought that more than a few times. I can't wait to marry you" he smiled down, eyes sparkling.

It was a perfect night, everyone got excited, plans were finalised for the morning, and before I knew it my dad was calling a car and we were heading back to the house. Chris and the boys were staying at his mum's, the girls and Tom were staying with us so we were all in the right places for the morning.

"So I'll see you in the morning then" I was a bit soppy leaving him.

"You will, and we're gonna get married!" He looked excited.

"Don't stay here too long and don't let him drink too much" I warned Scott, who was best man and was in charge of making sure Chris made it to the wedding in one piece. He fake saluted and headed in.

"I'll be good." Chris's hands snaked around my waist "promise" he finished before giving me a kiss.

"Put her down Evans" Tom slapped Chris on the back before holding the car door open for me. "Come along darling, you've got the rest of your life to be sickening with him. Let's go"

We spent the rest of the evening in face masks, and generally in girly bliss. Tom hammed it up and got his nails done with us, he was being my chief brides-man and had been very good at keeping everyone giggling and me distracted.

Scott sent us a picture of Chris asleep at around 2am. He looked kinda sticky, I bet he was drunk, but at least he was in bed. We tired to get a decent night's sleep but I couldn't really rest. I kind of just led there, excited.

I must have dozed as my alarm woke me. Coffee was brought my way, I picked at a pastry my dad had brought for everyone and then everything seemed to just happen around me. Showers were had, hair and make up were done. I text Evans, I knew we weren't meant to see each other but he was the only real person I wanted to actually talk to this morning, even if it was just via text.

Me: morning! How's your hangover? Xx

Evans: Good morning. This is Scott. I've confiscated this. Soz. He's fine. He's up, I've chucked him in the shower. Don't panic! I'll let him know you said hi, but go and enjoy your morning. I'll see you at the church! Can't fucking wait!! Sx

"You look grumpy" Tom stopped mid stride as he brought me a glass of bubbles. Everyone followed him into my parents bed room where I was getting ready. The room was ludicrously large with a sofa and dressing area. Perfect for this sort of thing, far too much for my parents everyday!

"Scott's got Chris's phone" I pouted.

"You don't need to talk to him anyway" my mum tried. "You'll see him in a few hours. Let's just enjoy the morning"

"And the day drinking" Carley tipped her glass to mine and made me smile.

"Right. Give me a second then and we'll put this show all together" I got up and headed into the dressing area with my mum.

The dress was still perfect. And with my hair done, and makeup perfected I really did feel like this was my special day. And even more so, I wanted to get the the church and get married. Tom cried, dad cried, I was relatively composed actually. We had photos taken, before we packed up and made our way to the car.

The next hour was honestly the quickest of my life. Moments flashed, and everything else seemed to fast forward. Sat in the car, everyone walking down the aisle before me. Dad giving me the nod before the doors opened for us and we walked in. I just saw faces, smiling faces lining the route, and then I saw him. Turning round, and beaming. He looked like he'd been winded slightly, before a smile spread across his face, my dad squeezed my hand I didn't really know what was happening apart from walking and smiling. I remember Chris taking my hand and whispering that he loved me. I remember turning and then the vows were a blurr. When we were pronounced husband and wife the church erupted. Cheers and claps as we kissed. And then that was it.

We were married. I was Mrs Evans. And I couldn't have been happier!