Merry Christmas!

I'd been back in London a good few weeks. My parents had settled in and were working their asses off. I got the odd email and text to check I was doing ok but not much at all (which was a good thing, meant they they were busy and happy).

The move into Tom's wasn't so bad. I'd spent a lot of time with him recently and his place felt like home already. Everything was going well, apart from one thing. I missed Evans. So fucking much. We text and called as much as we could, but my rehearsals had started and he was filming through the winter so contact was hard. The time difference wasn't too bad. He was ahead of me by a few hours so when he was done filming I was ready for bed.
A few times we'd managed to have a bit of a giggle and tried phone sex but it wasn't really something I was very good at. I just got all embarrassed and chickened out.

Evans - I know what I want for Christmas! X

Me - oh yeah? What? X

It had been a good few days since I'd heard anything from him. Shooting was ramping up before they were breaking for three days over Christmas and I guess he'd been busy.

Evans - well, how I go about getting it depends a bit on where you are for Christmas x

Me - I am I'm unfortunately in London with my family :(

Evans - that shits on a lot of my plans x

Me - sorry xx

Evans - don't be. We can sort something ;) xx

48 hours later, Christmas Eve and after two days of radio silence he'd text.

Evans - you at home? Can you get to your laptop? X

Me - yeah. Give me 2 minutes.

I headed to my room and set up my laptop. Tom had gone back to Oxford, my parents were staying with my uncle and I was heading over later that evening. As soon as everything had connected his picture popped up on skype. I clicked and it loaded up.

"Hey you!" He smiled at the screen.

"Hey!" Seeing him made me miss him more I think. I just wanted to touch him.

"Well this is cool right!? You look beautiful"

I blushed "thank you. You look pretty cute yourself. What are you up to?"

"I'm in bed" He cheeked.

"Yes I can see that. Are you heading to your mum's later"

"Yeah. I'm going in a few hours. I think we're all staying the night which will be fun" he sighed. Small talk sucked.

"I miss you" I said softly

"I fucking miss you too!" He looked relieved to say it. "So fucking much!" He paused. "Are you on your own?" His eyes suddenly got a bit darker.

"Uuum, Yeah. Tom's gone home. Why?"

"Good" he flashed a wicked grin. "I want to show you how much I miss you" his hand slid over the slight bulge in his pants. Fuck he was hot. "I want you to touch yourself too Alice. Let me know what you're feeling" his hand slipped under the waistband of his pants and he pulled them down slightly. "Fuck. I'm so hard just thinking about you"

I led back slightly on the bed and made sure he could still see me as I took off my trousers and began to delve my fingers within my underwear. My head dropped back a little as I tried to imagine it was his hand.

"Your so fucking sexy, baby. Tell me what you're thinking?" His hand was pumping his cock slowly as he made eye contact with me though the screen.

"I'm thinking, I wish it was your hand. I wish I could feel your touch"

"Then just listen baby; watch me, and do as I say" He sat up a little and watched for me to comply. "I want you to slowly rub your clit in circles for me. Take your time, I wish I was there to do it. I'd be slowly teasing you. Before I'd work my fingers into your perfect little pussy" his hand was getting a little faster. I groaned as I gently slipped in two fingers. "Yes that it. You look so fucking perfect. God I wish I was there. I don't think I'd be able to hold back in the slightest though Alice. I wish I was there to fuck you so hard. I want you to open your eyes Lark, look at me" I did as I was told, I kept teasing my clit and fucking my hand, doing everything I could to imagine him. "Fuck baby, I'm close" he called as his hand pulled quickly and his breathing became a little more erratic.

"Ah, god. Me too, Evans. Fuck!"

"Yes baby! Fuck ahhh!" He jerked into his hand and as I watched Come spirt onto his stomach as I came myself. It wasn't the most earth shattering of orgasms. I quietly felt everything build and then crash down. We sat watching each other pant slightly for a moment.

"I really fucking miss you" he said again.

"I know. I miss you too" I soppily added. "Merry Christmas, Evans"

"Merry Christmas, Baby"