Some of you are closer than others

We woke to knocking at the door and both our phones going off. I rolled over and answered mine.

"In your room in 10 minutes Liss, and you'd better be showered and ready for makeup, or I shit you not -  I'll go fucking mad!" Marie, my manager didn't even bother to say hello.

"Yes miss" I sarcastically groaned.

"Also," she changed her tone "how the fuck have you not told me about this? We have a major catch up to be had. See you in a bit" she hung up and Chris rolled out of bed and shuffled on some boxers.

"Morning beautiful" he smiled over and brushed my hair from my face. "I'd better let them in or I'll get shouted at. You having a shower here or back in your room?"

"I'll go back. Do the quick walk of shame down the corridor" I grabbed his shirt from last night and he threw me a pair of joggers from his bag.

"Ok. I'll see you out there then I guess." He sulked. I walked round to him as he sat on the end of the bed and stood between his legs. His hands slipped under the shirt and held my waist before resting on my ass.

"We're going to go to work. 'Cos we have the easiest job on the planet. I'll see you at lunch, and I think we're paired for a few interviews. And then we've got the whole night, right?" I rested my hand on his shoulders. And he smiled up.

"I love you" was all he needed to say and he pulled me close for a kiss.

"I love you too" there was another knock at the door and I headed to answer it. "See you later". I let them in and headed to my room.

Marie opened the door "you were quick"

"I need a shower here, but thought I could fill you in at the same time. Come on" I waved at the team waiting for me in the room "morning. We'll be two minutes"

I filled Marie in as she sat in the bathroom waiting for me to finish.

"Well I still can't believe you didn't tell me. What did you think I was going to say?" She was just disappointed that she didn't get to gossip about it.

"I didn't think you'd say anything. I'm still a bit confused as to what it actually is, or what our relationship outside of this marvel bubble looks like. So I haven't really told anyone." I got out and she handed me a towel.

"You've told Tom"  she huffed a little

"Tom was there when it all started so yes, he knows. And Andrew was there one night when things got messy so he and Ben know. But apart from that, I've not told people."

"And now the whole cast"

"Ruffalo had gone to bed so not everyone! Come on. Don't get grumpy. Let's get excited. I've found a boy, he likes me and he's lovely"

"And he hot as hell"

"There's my girl" I felt better now that she knew. I had someone to talk to a about it with a female perspective now. Tom was still a bit too much of a bloke sometimes.

I sat and got my hair and makeup done and they worked miracles making me look half human again. I really was knackered. I was hung over too. Fortunately, everyone else was looking a little on edge too so I'd not look out of place.

"So, we'll need to think about what to say to the media" Marie was in work mode now as we walked down to the room where we were to wait until being called through to the event.

"Do we really. Can we not just wait and see if they figure it out?" I hated this bit.

"Well yes but I'd like to be prepared for when they do. Shall I talk to Evans's people and see what they want to do?"

"If you must. Maybe they'll never figure it out" I said as we walked in to the rest of the guys waiting. Evans looked up and a smiled broke out across his face.

"They'll definitely figure it out" Marie whispered in my ear.

We had a little pep talk from the media guys, a reminder of what to and what not to say. And with that we were sent on. I was sat next to Tom and Rob which was lovely. We could bounce off one and other. But it was a panel, I hated them the most. It was all very formal and I felt like I couldn't relax. Tom loved them - it was all a bit more theatrical than the personal chat you got during the smaller interviews. I got the inevitable shit questions about losing weight and working with so many boys. I'd had about 3 coffees already this morning, my cup was being replaced as the next question dropped.

"Hi guys, so I heard you my have had a bit of a heavy night last night?" The lady questioned.

"Ah well not all of us. I was tucked up in bed by 11" Ruffalo started.

"And you still manage to look as tough as the rest of us" Renner added and everyone laughed.

She added "so I guess you've all got pretty close during filming. I was wondering if there's any closer bonds between any you"

Evans choked slightly on his drink, luckily not everyone noticed. But there was a moment where everyone seemed to panic.

"Um I guess" I started "some of us are in the individual movies together, you know like Tom and Hemsworth, and Evans and I start the next Cap film this summer. So by means of time spent together you get to know a bit more about each other. But then when we all come together for these sort of thing it's just like some giant extended family." Nailed it!

The reported sat back down and I felt Tom's hand squeezing my knee under the table. "Well done" he mouth behind his cup. And before I knew it we were being sent back and the worst bit was over!