Evans is into you

2011 - We'd spent a good 5 months with each other. Filming was intense but with the guys it was pretty fun. Tom and I had known each other for a while before filming (His sister and I were best friends at uni and I'd spent a good deal of time hanging around their house during holidays) and being the only girl, meant I quickly had to become one of the lads!

Everyone apart from me, Evans and Tom were happily married and the rest of them spent the whole time missing their kids and partners. Us singletons had spent a fair few evenings out; we'd been to clubs, out for dinner. But of course, when everyone was in town we'd all managed to spend time with us all, together.

Tom and I had a little bit of a thing ages ago, like when I was 18 and he was my best mates older hot brother - we soon realised that we weren't going to work like that and he and I were much more suited to being very good friends. Evans and I were close, he was definitly fucking hot, but we spent so long with eachother without anything happening it felt very friend zone.

This evening was the wrap party, I'd headed back from my final scene to the apartment that Tom and I had been renting whilst we were in town.

"All slightly surreal? Or is it just me?" He asked as I flopped down in the chair that had become my favourite spot. There was a beautiful view of Atlanta and it was the perfect size to curl my feet up under me.

"Very fucking weird. Like, what are we meant to do next week? I'm not sure I remember what real life is like." I stared out of the window. Long shoots are always so hard, it becomes a little bubble. You experience very little of reality on something as hardcore as this. We were shooting, working out or sleeping for the most part and when we did escape for a night or two, it was with the same people we spent the majority of the day with.

"You can call me darling, we'll get through it together" He overacted the distress, but deep down I knew he'd bloody miss me! "So, to tonight! What are we wearing?" He jumped up and headed to the bedrooms. He opened my closet and started picking things. "What are you going for?" He shouted over his shoulder back to me.

"Comfortable and something I won't sweat in" I shouted back.

"You're so beautifully attractive" he teased.

"I've got no one to really make an effort for Tom. I just want to be able to drink and dance and enjoy the time with everyone"

"Jesus Christ you're boring" he threw a pair of very short high-waisted, denim shorts and a strappy top. It was vest like, but the sides were cut out and just had a few small straps holding it together. It looked good. I worn it once to the beach with a bikini. I'd just go with a black lacy bra under it tonight, one that would look good if it was seen, but would make sure I was covered up when dancing too. "Will that do?" He said as I walked in. For a straight man he very much enjoyed picking out my clothes. He was honestly like the gayest straight man I'd even met.

"Perfect, thank you" I kissed his cheek. "Now fuck off whilst I get showered and stuff. I'll see you in 30!" I pushed him out of the door and got ready.

I left my hair loose, kept most of my makeup simple, but had dark red lipstick. It was the wonderful sort that once it was on, it was on! Not going anywhere for a good 12 hours. Tom had scrubbed up pretty well too, white shirt, dress pants and shoes but no tie. He sorted a taxi and we headed out.

"You know the thing about having no one to impress is bull shit" Tom piped up in the car.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Evans is besotted!"

"Fuck off. He's not" I paused and then added "Is he?" I'd not really thought of Chris like that. After the first few days of hanging out, I got over the fact that he was hot and single and just enjoyed the fact that he seemed to be a cool guy and we became friends. Nothing more.