Stay with me

Late Summer 2012

"Aah yes baby! That's so fucking good!" Evans had gone from trying to keep quiet in his trailer at the beginning if filming, to not really giving a shit who heard us. I was currently on my knees, my hands and mouth bobbing furiously on the hard on he'd been complaining about having to keep under control all morning.

We'd spent every moment, whilst not filming, together. I couldn't get enough of him. Everything about us made me feel better, feel happy. And now we had two weeks left and it was over again. I think we were both in a bit of a panic.

"Come up here!" He gently held my shoulder and stood me up, he pulled my underwear off by ripping them at the sides, lifted me so my legs wrapped around him, and slowly guided himself in. "Fuuuck" he roared as he filled me and stilled momentarily before leaning back a little and hammering his hips.

"Yes, oh god Evans!" I called out as he held me under my ass and drilled into me. He felt so powerful like this, holding me up. I couldn't do much apart from hold on tight to his neck, he was in control and he knew it. We'd learnt pretty quickly that he had a thing for being in control and I had a thing for letting him.

He turned us around, so I was sat on the table he'd been leaning back slightly on. There was minimal room in these trailers but we'd become pretty good at finding every possible place, surface, wall to get busy up against. He led me back, my hips still crushed to his as he slowly skimmed his fingers from my neck to my legs. My nipples hardened impossibly under the buzz of his touch, my body ridiculously sensitive because of him.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he said as he carefully lifted one of my legs over his shoulder. "Do I tell you enough?"

"Of course you do!" I looked up, blushed from his compliments and from his movements.

Leaning forward and holding my face, he circled his hips deep from the changed angle. "Do I show you enough?" He asked as he slowly pushed himself hard, brushing his thumb over my bottom lip I gasped as could only nod biting down gently on his thumb before sucking on it. "Fuck, you're naughty" he cheeked, standing up slightly and using his free hand to push down on my lower stomach, and circle my clit with his thumb. The pressure was insane, already so full of him I felt like I was going to burst with every thrust.

"Fuck, yes I'm gonna..."

"EVANS!!! You've got two minutes it be on set and not look like you've just had sex!" A hammering on the door and the voice of an assistant stopped us.

Chris stopped and coughed. "Uuuh, Yeah I'll be right there" he said in his very best calm voice. I looked up frustrated still very much on the edge, his dick still deep his thumb just resting. He waited a moment and we heard footsteps leaving. "He said two minutes right?" He clarified.

"Right!" I tried to swivel my hips under him in a hint that I was up for making the most of the two minutes.

                  ————————————————

After a bit of teasing on set that the whole cast had heard us at it, filming passed quickly. Back at the hotel that night we'd showered and sat watching a movie on the bed.

"What would I have to do to get you to stay with me?" He asked, my head rested on his chest as we watched the screen.

"I'm not going anywhere. I'm fucking knackered!" I huffed, snuggling in close.

"I mean, once this is over. Stay with me" he sat up a little and looked down at me "Come and be with me"

"Ha! Where? Where would you like me to be?"

"Well Boston, for a bit, I've just got a place in LA I was planning on kinda moving there, you could move with me. I just..."

"You want me to move in?" I wasn't quite sure how I felt about this. It seemed a little out of the blue, and he didn't really have a plan other than me moving halfway across the world.

"Yeah. I do. I don't want to have to be apart again, so yeah, I would like you to move in with me" he repeated again. "Come to LA with me"

"Why don't you come to London with me?" I quipped

"Ok" he replied quickly and smiled. "Look, I know it's not like moving across the street, but honestly baby, I'll fucking go anywhere to just be with you"

"Are you drunk?"

"No. I'm happy. And I'm in love and I've been working up to having the balls to ask you this for ages" he turned and stood at the foot of the bed, turning off the tv before adding quietly- "and it's not exactly going the way I thought it might"

I knelt up and shuffled down the bed so I was nose to nose with him. "I'm sorry" I reached up and stroked his cheek. I loved his beard but did have a thing for super smooth Cap shave. "I'm not being weird. I'm just a little... taken a back. You're right, you've been thinking this though for a while, I've just had a minute!"

"I'm sorry" he placed his hands on my hips. "I got a little carried away. Take your time. Think about it for a few days or something"

"I don't need a few days, Chris. I needed a minute to let it all sink in" his eyes lit up a little as I spoke.

"Yeah?"

"LA sounds fun" I cocked my head to one side.

"Yeah? You'd be ok coming to me?" He looked like an excited kid at Christmas.

"I think so. Tom wouldn't want us annoying him, he's talked about building and office when I moved away. And we could use your place in Boston to visit family, right?"

"Exactly! Fuck Liss, this is gonna be so good!"