I'm in love

We got drunk. Far too drunk. We'd thoroughly caught up with everyone, Chris had stopped holding back and after a few too many drinks he'd practically stopped remembering we were in public. His hands were no longer holding my waist they'd hold my ass, he could just give me a quick kiss if he left, he'd pull me close and his tongue was on me.

"Jesus Chris, Alice. Just take him back to a room and sort him out. It's sickening" Hemsworth teased, as Evans had headed to the bar after being overly affectionate.

"That's my plan buddy. Don't you worry" I smiled and he fake gagged. And then laughed with me.

Chris was brought back from the bar along with Renner, looking like told off children, by the films producer. "Right, I'm cutting you all off. You guys have a full day of press tomorrow, in less than 5 hours you will have teams at your door. I know how you actors need beauty sleep, come on bed!" He said before depositing the boys and rounding everyone up. There were over the top groans but we did as we were told and he was very right, we were going to struggle tomorrow.

We bundled into the lift, Tom took a photo and Evans had let me go for the first time in hours. His hand was still holding mine but out of shot. I missed him being close and had a little worry about having to pretend tomorrow in front of press.

"My room, or yours?" Evans whispered in my ear and kissed my neck. "There's no way I'm letting you go now I've got you back again" He was stood behind me and his hands slid down to pull my hips closer to him. I flushed bright red as he ground his hard on into me in a lift full of people. Not just people, but cast a and crew.

"Yours" I replied reaching around and kissing him. The door pinged, and we all bundled out. The boys were being boys, loud and boisterous down the corridors, someone was bound to complain about us as they pushed each other into doors and giggled.

"Text someone and let them know where to find you" Tom called my way as he went into his room. "They always look for you with me and I don't want to be woken up that early" he blew me a kiss and closed his door.

Chris's room was round the corner a bit. It was pretty much the same as mine. Large room, with a sofa area, separate bed space, and bathroom. His had a nicer view than mine over the city. I walked in and looked out of the large windows.

"Hey" he whispered as he stood behind me. His hands skimmed my arms, and then held around me as his kissed my neck. I bent my head to one side and felt my body go weak under his touch. His hands groping, desperate to get closer to me. He slid his hand in the front of my dress and squeezed gently at my nipples and my body goose bumped. His other hand was between my leg pulling me closer to his crotch. I lifted my dress over my head, I needed his hands on me.  "Come here" he announced as he span me around and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he pushed us up against the wall.

"I've fucking missed you, Evans" I managed in between heated kisses. I tugged at his shirt and he lifted it over his head. He kept his hips pressed to me as I was pinned in mid air between him and the wall. Training had started for the next movie and he was beginning to bulk up. His arms and chest felt huge under my fingers. I felt my self wriggle on the bulge in his pants.

I snaked a hand between us to try and get at his belt. He got the message and freed himself slightly, he quickly pulled my underwear to one side and before I knew it he was inside me. "Ah fuck yes" I tilted my head back against the wall and relished in the feeling of him filling me so quickly.

"Jesus Christ Alice. Fuck you feel good" he slowly circled his hips and we both moaned. I clung to his neck my legs gripped to his hips as he sped up slightly.

"Argh, yes, yes" I clawed at his shoulders "harder" I whispered in his ear. He leant back a bit to look at me. His eyes were devilishly sparkling.

"Yes Ma'am" he grinned before wrapping his arms around my legs under my knees. "Hold on" he smiled and stepped back from the wall. I squealed as he held me onto him. He bent his knees slightly and began hammering into me. Fuck he felt good. He felt powerful and confident and sexy as fuck. After a moment he walked us to the bed and led me down. "God your beautiful" he said as he knelt up and is eyes burned as he looked over me.

"You're fucking perfect" I ran my hands down his front and pulled him close to me again. I gripped his ass pulling him deep. He let out a slow breath.

"Wooah. Just give me a second." He tried to leave the bed "I uh, I'm gonna come any second baby, you feel too fucking good, I need to um, find a..."

I pulled him back. "You don't have to" I circled my hips and he let out a breathy moan. "I trust you. I'm all good if you are"

"Yeah?" He smiled down at me.

"Yeah!"

"Thank fuck for that!" He let go then. He slammed into me and called out all sort of expletives. He felt incredible, he'd wrapped one of my legs over his shoulders and was incredibly deep. His hand reached between us and circled my clit I felt my body clamp around him.

"God, yes Chris, oh fuuuucck" I toppled over the edge as he continued his pace.

"Jesus 'Liss you get so fucking tight when you come. You feel incredible. Aaarrrgghhhh" he held him self so deep as he came. I felt every swell and twitch of his dick, every pump of his come as my body continued to tense around him. He finally relaxed and he flopped down on top of me.

"Auugh, squished!" I squeaked from under him.

"You love it" he joked and pressed himself down harder. Before pulling out and rolling over slightly. He led on one side resting his head on his hand and his elbow on the bed. He just looked down at me spread out on my back, breathing hard still next to him.

"What?" I asked looking up. "You ok?"

"I am. I'm more than ok, I'm fucking perfect, I'm..." he traced his fingers across my stomach and up between my boobs making my nipples harden. He smiled at his work. "I'm..."

"You're what?" I gazed up.

"I'm... I'm totally in love" he stopped his fingers and watched me for a reaction. I just smiled.

"Oh yeah? Who with?" I joked.

"Ha! You're funny. With you, Alice." I smiled up again. "I love you" he looked relieved to have said it and concerned all at the same time. I sat up a little and held his face in my hands.

"I love you too" I kissed him and everything felt so right.

"Oh thank fuck for that!" He replied. Before pulling me in for a cuddled.

I got up and quickly cleaned up, made sure someone from my team knew what room I was in and we both feel asleep, content, happy and in love.