In Sickness

"I'm not sure there's much more we can do" my makeup artist looked at me in the reflection, "you look like death"

"Thanks" I sarcastically replied.

"Well there's only so much makeup can sort" she slapped some more rouge onto my cheeks as the director was called to see what he wanted to do. A sickness bug had been making its way through the cast and crew. I'm pretty sure Evans started it, he spent a few days feeling rough as hell, but fortunately it wasn't in too many of his scenes. I now had it, and after not being able to keep food down for a few days it was showing!

"Do you think they can CGI life into me?" I asked as Joss walked in and frowned.

"It's not so bad, but you don't look well" he sat next to me and inspected my face a little closer. "Maybe just no close-ups. Do you think you'll be ok?" He looked concerned now. Evans burst in and didn't look too happy that I was in costume.

"I mean, I told you not to get out of bed. She's not well man" he looked at Joss.

"I can tell. You wanna have a sick day?" Joss asked. Chris's eyes were pleading in the mirror.

"Not really. It's fucks everyone up" I hated sick days on set. It really does put everyone out.

"How about we have a chat with the team. We'll sort something so you can get back early and spend the afternoon getting better?"

"That sounds good" Evans answered for me quickly.

"Thank you, dad!" I rolled my eyes at Chris. "That sounds doable" I thanked Joss.

After a quick shoot, I was sent home with some toast to eat and strict instructions to rest. I nibbled the toast in bed and then fell asleep.

5 hours later I woke up feeling much better. The rest had done me the world of good, the toast had stayed down and I was beginning to feel human. I jumped in the shower to see if I could shake the last of the sickness fog.

"Hey babe?" Chris called out as he returned, I'd just stepped out of the shower and really was feeling more like me.

"I'm in here" I called from the bedroom. I was wrapped up in a dressing gown sat on the bed.

"You look loads better" he bent down and kissed my forehead. He looked tired but so good, hair messy from a shower leaving set. His blond Captain America was definitely a favourite look of mine! His muscles bulged under his tight T-shirt. All shirts were tight on him during filming, I sure he wore ones too small just to rub in how good he looked. I tucked my fingers into the waist band on his joggers as he stood and tried to walk away.

"I feel better" I smiled up, "loads better" I winked teasing his stomach where his pants and T-shirt met.

"Oh yeah?" He smiled down that devilish grin he got when naughty things were running through his mind. I nodded as I pulled his pants down slowly, licking my lips as I watched his dick harden in front of me. "You sure?" He held my face in his hand looking down.

I nodded and took his dick in my hand before licking up and down. His hand moved to my hair and held it back as I started to bob up and down on him. My throat didn't feel good and I didn't trust my gag reflex at the moment so I didn't go too deep, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. "Fuck Alice, you're so good" he growled as he watched down. "Come here" he took my shoulders and placed me back on the bed before removing his clothes and prowling back towards me. He undid the tie on my robe and lightly ran his fingers over my body. Across my collar bone and down my arms. Down my chest, and stomach, across my hips. My skin prickled, my nipples hardened and my body felt alive again for the first in a week. "You've got skinny" he said as his fingertips traced my hip bones.

"I've not eaten in days" I reminded him.

"When's your final dress fitting?" His fingers now moved up my thighs.

"I dunno, like a few weeks" I huffed as he teased over my pussy.

"Plenty of time to fatten you back up" he winked. He kissed down my stomach now, his lips continuing where his fingers had left off as his tongue teased my clit.

"Fuck Evans. I've missed you!" I called as his fingers joined his efforts and a fire built inside me. I could feel myself tighten, feel my body begin build, and then I felt empty as he moved his way up, his lips leaving a trail up to my mouth as he ascended.

"You know I gotta feel you when you come" he smiled as he edged himself inside of me. "Fuck you feel good" he hummed as he pumped into me. It really did feel good. Our bodies had missed each other, he felt like a perfect fit, my body wrapped around him in every way possible. His cock deep within me, rubbing my g-spot with each thrust, reaching the hilt every time he held himself fully inside. My breath hitched, taken away by the depths of him. He hooked my leg around his elbow, opening me up, pushing deeper. He circled his hips, the friction building on my clit and I came.

"Oh fuck" I called out at my pussy gripped him, my body not wanting to let him go.

"Fuck, baby. That feels so good. Fuck, yes" a few more thrusts and he held himself as deep as he could as he came. My body still twitching around him. "Jesus Christ I've fucking missed that" he flopped over onto his back, his hand left on my hip drew circles.

"Me too!" I took a deep breath as I revelled in the post orgasmic haze and a moment of feeling better again.