Round two

We both ate the toast he'd made. Carbs were very much missed during filming and nothing beats a good slice of bread during diet break.

We chatted about what we had planned for the next few months, he was spending the next few weeks in Boston before heading off to film over the winter and then press for this avengers, cons and filming the winter soldier over the summer. My plans were very similar. I was going to help my parents move over the next month or so, then Tom and I were doing a play together in London over the winter before press. Chris got excited about the possibility of being able to see eachother when my parents moved, which was cute. He was going through all of the things he wanted to show me in Boston.

"You're too cute!" I said as I pinned him down on the bed and straddled him.

"Why'd you say that?" He smiled and pushed my hair behind my ear.

"Just your excitement and enthusiasm. It's contagious, and cute" I kissed his neck and slowly moved my way down his body.

"Cute, though? Surely that's not the most attractive of adjectives?"

"Ok, you're adorable" I added as my fingers hooked his boxers and began to pull them down.

"Still not great?"

"How about hot, you're fucking hot" I teased as I kissed around his hips deliberately avoiding his hardening cock.

"That'll do" he smiled as I rubbed his length in my hand. I kissed my way up his dick and swirled my tongue around the tip. "Fuck, you're the one that's fucking hot" he hissed as I sucked him down. I tried to relax as I took him to the back of my throat. The noise he made as his cock hit the back of my tongue was amazing. He practically growled and his hands gripped my hair. I hummed as he put pressure on my head and he cautiously stopped.

"This ok?" He asked. I licked up and looked him in the eye.

"More than fucking ok" I smiled and kept eye contact as I continued to take him as deep in my mouth as I could. He bucked up and placed his hands back on my head encouraging me to go that extra bit deeper. After a few gentle pushed, he pulled me up and took a deep breath.

"You're too fucking good. I'm meant to be showing off, keep doing that and I will last even less than before" he pulled me up the bed and ran his hands down my body. He pulled us on our sides and pulled one of my legs over his hips as his fingers gently began slipping between my legs.

"Well fuck, you seemed to enjoy sucking my dick, look how wet you are?" He circled my clit and spread my wetness about. "Fucking beautiful" he moaned as he kissed me and pushed two fingers deep inside me. His thumb resting my my clit gently moving as he curled his fingers within me.

"Ah, fuck yes!" I cried out as he pushed hard agaist my g-spot.

"Tell me if anything's too rough, baby!" He said as he used his arm to pull his hand up and pump his curled fingers agaist my most sensitive spot.

"That's fucking perfect" I managed to make out as he used his other hand to rub my clit. I came hard, my arms wrapped around his neck. He slowed up and removed his fingers, found a condom and moved between my legs. He sucked the fingers he had just made me come with, looking me straight in the eye

"You taste fucking amazing" he said as he rolled the condom on and roughly grabbed my hips, lifting me to him. He slowly entered me and I reveled in how big he felt again. "Seriously, you feel like heaven" he said as he swivelled his hips.

"Feels pretty fucking good here too!" I smiled up. He pulled out and slammed back into me, pulling me close with his strong grip on my hips. I yelped slightly not quite ready for the force.

"You good?" He smiled a wicked grin.

"Yeah, yes!" I dropped my head back and he plunged into me again. He continued his hard pace for a good while before slowing and pulling out. Obviously wanting to make himself last. He sat back on his knees and guestured for me to sit up. I straddled his lap and sank slowly back down onto him. He felt so fucking deep, he took my nipple in his mouth and bit down gently as he raised us up.

Jolts rushed through me as he gently filled me but continued to be a little hard on my nipples. I ground up and down and his pubic bone perfectly hit my clit as I held him close. He let me take control as I teased my slef on his cock. Every time I was close he'd hold me still, wait - and then continue. I held his face in my hands and kissed him hard. I was so close, and had been repeatedly, I needed a release now.

"Ok, Evans. You've proven your self. I really want you to make me come now though"

"It will be my pleasure" he held my ass and pulled me down hard as he bucked up into me. The pain and pleasure as he hit the deepest parts of me was enough to tip me over the edge. My pussy clenched his dick, over and over as he continued to slam into me.

"Oh fuck! Yes." I bit down on his neck as I came.

"Jesus Christ Alice, you feel so fucking good. Fuck, fuck, yeessss" he held me down as he came. He wrapped his arms around my waist and held me deep against him. Our breathing was rapid and we sat for a moment. I crawled off and led beside him as he cleaned himself up and looked down at me still knelt up.

"You're so fucking beautiful" he said as he ran his finger from my chin to my knee.

"You're pretty fine yourself there!" I said

"Feeeww!" He flopped back. "I'm spent" he huffed.

"Ha! You've got the day to rest up now" I sat up and looked around for my clothes. I pulled my panties on and winced a little as I sat down.

"You ok?" He asked rubbing my back

"Yeah. Definitly, I'm gonna be reminded of this morning for the rest of today" I chuckled as I pulled on my shirt.

"A parting gift, from me to you" he joked. "I needed something to make sure you remembed me" he kissed my neck.

"Awh, you shouldn't have!" I sarcastically replied. Stroking his face. "Well whoops, I kinda left you a gift too" my fingers traced he bruise I'd left on his collar bone.

"Awh, nice!" He looked a little annoyed. "I'm gonna have the shit ripped out of me when I get home!"

"Explaining hickies to your mom? We've behaved a lot like teenagers the last 24hours"

"And a lot like adults!" He kissed my neck before he repaid the favour and gave me a quick payback bruise

"Fuck. Ouch! That is not very adult" I scowled and got dressed. As he rolled about the bed laughing to him self.

I gathered my things and leant down to give him a kiss before leaving. It was a little weird all of a sudden. We'd spent the last few months flirting whilst working, and now on the last night before leaving to go half way across the world we had the best night, and morning. How did we say goodbye. As lovers? Or friends?

"Right no awkwardness, I'll see you soon right?" I asked as he couldn't find the words.

"Yeah." He took a deep breath and held the back of my head, his fingers splayed through my hair "I'll see you soon" he smiled. I gave him a quick kiss and left.