Teacher

It was shortly after Cell left the Z Fighters when  he made his announcement about the cell games. Most humans were confident that hercule could beat Cell but the Z Fighters weren't. After Y/N recovered he heard about Cell becoming perfect Y/N was furious. Y/N punched Vegeta with his full power in the face then flew off. Vegeta didn't bother retaliating because he deserved it.

Second only too Y/N's disappointment in his father Y/N was upset about Android 18 being absorbed. He had no idea why but he knew she didn't deserve that fate and he also found her kind of hot. A thought that he quickly brushed aside. He knew that the Cell Games were near and so he went into the Time Chamber alone (against popo's judgement) for the max each time and would only relax outside it for a day at max. All Y/N knew is that he had to keep getting stronger.

During this time the Z Fighters mostly rested and spent time with there loved ones.

One day Goku and Gohan came to check Y/N's progress. Goku told Y/N that Gohan has reached a new power level for a second in the time chamber. One that is stronger then Perfect Cell. Goku then asked for Y/N to train with Gohan because he wasn't able too because he said Chi Chi didn't let him leave the room for certain reasons  (reference). Y/N accepted the request and trained with Gohan the final day before the cell games.

Y/N set a strict regime for Gohan and didn't allow room for error. After a couple of months in the chamber Y/N experienced the power that Goku was talking about and after that Y/N's training became more brutal in hopes to allow Gohan to reach that state again. On the second last day of training Gohan asked for a break from his training which Y/N accepted. After about 10 minutes Y/N went to see Gohan and found him crying.

Y/N: "What's wrong?"

Gohan: "I'm sorry Y/N"

Y/N: "Why are you sorry"

Gohan: "I can't reach the form again I'm gonna let everyone down"

He said before crying even harder. Y/N realized the amount of pressure on Gohan's shoulders. He was still a kid and yet he had the fate of the world on his shoulders and was forced to fight even though he hates violence. Y/N let Gohan have the last to days with light training to help him relax. Y/N intensified his training knowing that if Gohan can't defeat cell the he has too.

Gohan and Y/N walked out of the time chamber and Y/N flew a sleeping Gohan too Goku's house. Inside a sweaty tired looking Goku and an equally sweaty but more... excited looking Chi Chi opened the door. They saw Gihan sleeping and allowed you to place him in his bed. They let you sleep on the couch and before you could even say goodnight you passed out.

End of the chapter.

Sorry for not posting in a while I am exhausted and honestly keep forgetting but here's your chapter.

Hope you enjoyed the DBA reference.