"Ah!" I quickly cover my mouth as a moan slips out of me, trying to contain my voice is a lot harder than I thought.

"Don't hide your voice from me I love it."

Jungkook says right before he begins to suck me causing my back to arch immediately. My breathing increases causing me to pant quietly.

He starts to move his head up and down, lots of pleasure running through my body. I grip his hair moaning because of how good it feels.

I trust my hips forward a bit and he groans, causing vibrations of pleasure.

"O-oh my G-God..."

The pleasure is getting too much to bare. Jungkook grips my thighs tightly, I can feel marks beginning to form due to how tight he's gripping me.

I begin to whimper as I bite my lip because I get embarrassed if I make too much noise.

That's until I feel chills going throughout my body and a feeling in the pit of my stomach.

"I-I..mm..think I-I'm going t-to ah!" Right before I get to finish my sentence, I cum right into Jungkook's mouth.

I look down at him and he swallows it, our eyes staying locked.

I lay my head back down as I pant hardly.

Jungkook chuckles quietly and begins to get up. He's about to leave when I grab his arm.

"Wait where are you going?" Why is he leaving if he is of course not fully satisfied?? I can see he's really hard but why is he leaving?

"I'm sure you don't want to suck me." Jungkook says causing me to look at him in disbelief. I start to laugh, though.

He looks at me confused and impatient at the same time.

I roll my eyes at him as I pull him down onto the couch. I lay him down.

"Let me help you....Daddy."

I don't know what took over me but just the thought of pleasuring him made me less embarrassed.

Jungkook's Pov

"Let me help you....Daddy."

Jimin says and my eyes widen in surprise. Since when did he seem so brave? Most importantly I didn't think he'd actually want to suck my dick.

Not that I'm complaining.

"Fuck" I whisper as he starts to unbutton my white shirt. The more he unbuttons then more I get excited.

I've had this so many times with girls but why does it feel more special with Jimin and he hasn't even started yet??

Jimin takes off my shirt and stares at my abs in awe. I chuckle and he then starts kissing my neck. I close my eyes as he kisses my neck all the way down to the zipper of my pants.

My heart is pounding in excitement.

He pulls down the zipper and he looks up at me with such innocent eyes! How is he looking at me like that when he's about to do a dirty thing?

I help him take off my pants and boxers. I lay back down once they are both off, sucking in a breath to get ready for Jimin's plump lips on me.

He licks my tip and I almost curse out loud. He licks it again and then slowly deep throats it now causing me to cuss out loud.

"F-fuck"

He moves his head up and down, my mind going everywhere as his plump lips are sucking me.

I look down at him and we immediately make eye contact. The innocence in his eyes as he moves up and down drives me crazy!

I can literally flip us over and fuck him.

I'll save that for some other time, though.

"Y-you're doing so g-good baby."

I say as I grab his blue hair, fisting my hands in them. He moans which sends vibrations on my dick and just by that I cum in his mouth.

I look at him and he swallows it, some falling down the corner of his lips. I smirk at the scene.

His blue hair sweaty and messy, panting with his eyes fluttering, and my cum dripping down from his mouth.

I sit up and wipe my cum off his lips so I can kiss him. I can feel a Jimin smiling into the kiss.

When we pull apart I say, "let's go to bed?"

He nods so I pick him up bridal style as we head to my room.