41

Silva and Zeno glanced at each other and remained quiet for a few minutes. Most likely thinking about the bombshell I just threw onto their laps. "I told him no instantly but he insisted that I think it over. I told illumi right away."

Zeno started to laugh hysterically. Silva whole his head. "Go along with it. Illumi will finish his job or we will. Do your best and we'll try not to kill you."

"Got it" I sighed knowing very damn well that I stood no chance but it's past me now. After Silva and Zeno dismissed me I went to my room in their mansion and took a hot steaming shower.

"Y/n.." illumi called out "I have something for you."

Rolling my eyes I turned off the shower and wrapped myself with a towel. "What do you-.. what the fuck illumi!"

The heads to all my side clients for the week we're tossed through the floor and illumi stood there with a smug look in his face.  "Just here to tell you your free for the night."

"Your a complete psycho you pathetic bastard!" I shouted tossing a lamp to his face which he obviously dodged.

"You love it admit it." He said plainly "you love when I'm my psychotic self. Anything less you'd lose interest by now. So stop fucking pretending you hate me so much. Admit it. You think think this is romantic. Me killing your clients to get you to stay with me.  I know you do. We only grew up together, if I'm a psycho your clearly one as well. And I have to admit I love that about you."

"So it's romantic, is that supposed to make me crawl to you begging for your pathetic attention after the shot you pulled? I wouldn't be mad if you were so indecisive illumi."

"Why would I want a wife that would crawl back to me when asked? This little chase you sent me out on has been an adventure to say the least but you not backing down? It drives me insane in the best ways" he smirked walking closer to me

"Back up I'm still angry with you"

"No." He shook his head "you've been driving me INSANE." He grunted pinning me against the wall and took my hand and forced me to feel his hard cock "like I said. In the best way."

I leaned in "go call machi!" I shouted. I watched as his psychotic face smiled in enjoyment before licking his lips.

"Are you going to willingly lay down for me or am I going to have to force fuck against this wall?"

My knees trembled, I was falling into his damn seduction and he knew it. "Now now illumi why would I obediently lay down for you. ." I smirked. "Fuck me against this wall like a real man." I said .

He smiled happily as he looked down at me "now your  talking like a wife" he slammed his lips against mine, his teeth lightly grazing my lips. My towel immediately dropped to the floor giving illumi a full advantage to grope what ever he pleases and he sure as hell did. His hands roamed my body and squeezed my ass tightly. Lifting me up and holding me against the wall pushing his dick against my womanhood.

Letting out a frustrating moan he moved his lips down to my neck. "What are you gonna make me beg for it?" I huffed breathlessly. Feeling him grin on my warm freshly bathed skin .

"Let me play with you a bit. We have all night. After all, I just cleared your schedule"

 After all, I just cleared your schedule"