52

I stared Hisoka down. I don't know what it was about him that absolutely drove me crazy. Sure he's tall and handsome but really he isn't all that great. Besides his mind blowing sex.  "Why should I?" I asked. "Why should I let you fuck me? What if I wanted to fuck you..what I wanted to peg you hisoka ? Does the offer still stand?"

His lips curved into a grin as his hands quickly lands on my throat and tossing me onto my back. Hovering over me. His grin was no longer present. Only anger and thirst for blood. "I'm running out of patience with you. Do you take me for a joke?"

Excitingly I smiled loving the position we were in. Loving this strong hand tightly wrapped around my throat. It didn't matter if it was his or not. My body was burning with a desire and need and I couldn't help myself. I was literally dripping between my legs. Wanting to be filled once more. Maybe this could be our goodbye fuck. I licked my lips before biting down, letting out a small whimper. Hisoka eyebrow stood up "I was genuinely threatening you." He responds. "I'm still in the middle of actually choking you."

"I know." I choked out. "I'm so turned on." He gave it a thought for a few more seconds before releasing his grip but he remained ontop of me with a confused look. "What's the catch?" He asked

"What? No catch. I just wanna fuck now."

"You just turned me down. What changed within those few seconds ?"

"The placement of your hand" I said honestly reaching my hand down to grab his incredibly fat dick. Slowly getting hard. But he didn't trust me. I guess this on and off with him wasn't confusing to just me. I groaned pushing him off me. "Your loss." I said. Standing up. "Look. Can you tell killua I had to meet with a client ?"

"Fine" he shrugged. Looking away as if the task was irritating. He stood onto his feet and pulled me into his arms and surprising me with a gentle kiss. I moaned as his tongue slipped into my mouth as his hand crept behind me. 

"I don't like when you play with my feelings." He panted. "You know how much I want to bend you over."

"I meant it"

He shook his head. "You want to get fucked but not by me. I could see it all on your face. But remember. My bed has an open invitation for you anytime."

"I guess I should leave."

.

.

.

I walked through the doors to my home and
Kicked off my shoes before entering.  "So gross" I groaned looking at myself in the mirror.  I was filthy. I stank and I just wanted nothing more than a shower. Turning on the shower I stepped into the burning hot water and exhaled deeply finally feeling my body relax.

The bathroom door opened "your home early." Illumi asked.

At this moment I was glad Hisoka didn't take me as I threw myself on him. Because shirtless illumi standing before looked delicious and I wanted a bite. "Are you ok? You look pale" he asked. Removing his pants and stepping into the shower with me.

He had no idea he was walking into the lions den. His big dick was my primary focus. I glared down at it before answering "I'm exhausted" I replied. He hesitated but fighting his own thoughts he stood behind me and gently massages my shoulder. "Mm" I moaned placing my hand over his. "That feels amazing."

"Read woman love massages." He was so honest and clueless at the same time it was adorable. He's really trying to understand me and understand this.

"We do." I leaned my back into his chest "I almost fucked Hisoka again but I'm glad I didn't." I said honestly.

His massages stopped. "Oh? Did I do something wrong ?" I shook my head.

"I have a high sex drive illumi. I'm sorry if that upsets you but I wanted to be honest."

"I haven't been satisfying you -"

"Can you?" I asked "satisfy me?" My eyes soften as I turned to face him. Pressing my naked body against his as the water falls on us both. "My insides are throbbing." I burried my face into his chest.

"Do you want me to?" He lifts my chin

Still so stupid. "You're to be my husband illumi. I'd you can't than I'll fin-"

His lips touch mine instantly shutting me up. "I'll kill you." He said in a soft whisper. I loved how he was opening up. I dropped to my knees and held his dick as he glared down at me. Sticking out my tongue I licked his shaft before slowly bringing him father and farther down my throat. I watched as his eyes shut, softly cussing at the pleasure he can't deny. He was rock solid almost immediately. 

He gripped my hair pulling my up to my feet and slamming me to the wall. My back Faced to him. Wasting no time to shove his dick inside me and thrust desperately. "Oh fuck" I yelled out . His thumb circling my clit as he slams into me. "Yes" I moaned.

"Mine" he groaned In my ear. "I'll fuck you 30 times a day If I need to"

I couldn't believe this was the same illumi who fucked and dumped me on my birthday. The man who didn't want marriage and agreed to get engaged as obligation. Now he's angry fucking me in the shower claiming me as his with jealousy.

I felt myself tighten around him ready to burst. "Don't you fucking dare." He threatened me as he stopped. "Let's take this to room."