9

That night was peaceful. It was quiet. My phone didn't ring. I was truly at peace. I soaked in a warm bath for a while and pampered myself. Face mask, nails. The whole 9 yards. I felt refreshed. New even.
I sprayed rose water on my face to complete my me time

I light knock on my door lead me to believe it might've been Killua. His friend even. I walked towards the door but was greeted by Hisoka. Only something about him was different. He was serious. Straight to the point. No bullshit.

"I may be in need of your services during the auction." He stated

"I'm sorry but I'm being contracted with the zoldycks during that time. We can't risk getting hired against each other during the biggest event of the year. We lose money that way."

"Pity" he sighed with a grin. "You smell appetizing" he licks his lips leaning against my door frame. Standing in front him I never took in account how physically fit he was. At a quick glance it's obvious he has the athletic body. But up close... he was a lot more muscular than that. His arms her huge . But I guess his height should've been taken into account as well. "Like what you see?" He said devilishly as he looked down to me. "Your a lot smaller without your heels. It's quiet adorable" he pinched my cheek. "What are you 5'5?"

"5'3 , and don't touch me." I swatted his hand away from my face "is that all you wanted?"

"Yes and no" he hummed. "That's what I needed but there's something I'd like to discuss as well. Do you have time?"

I stepped aside gesturing for him to come in. My initial instinct was to send him on his way but I was trained not to provoke someone who is stronger unless victory was certain. Unfortunately... he was stronger. And that was just the tip of the iceberg. I know he's holding back. So I know I can't win. I'll play the nice game until he finds someone new to bother. He seems to bore easily. His kind always do.

He stepped inside and sat at the table. Crossing his legs he watched my legs as I walked over to the table to join him.

"What did you need to talk about?"

"It seems that a phantom troupe member, Machi, has taken quite an interest in your fiancé lately."

A small spark of jealousy rose but there wasn't much I could do. We had an agreement. "I see. Illumi and I have an understanding until we're officially married." I assured him

"I'm aware of all of that.  Thin walls." He leaned back in his chair and started toying with his cards.

"So what's the problem?" I asked.

"Machi is a lesbian." He sighed

"Ok?" I still wasn't understanding the point he's trying to make.

"If she's interested in a man there's reasons behind it.  Reasons that don't include feelings or needing cock. I need you to warn illumi to watch out for her secret agenda what ever that may be"

"And why can't you warn him. Aren't you guys in touch?"

"Yes but if she finds out I said something to illumi it'll ruin something I have planned I. The near future. Coming from you though... would be a different story. "

"Illumi can handle himself"

"Illumi was deceived. There's a woman Machi hired. She has a power called instant lover. She makes any man a slave. Long story short she ordered illumi to do all Machi says."

"What would she need illumi for?"

"That's the golden question isn't it? Now I Need illumi in the near future as well. So I need him snapped out of it. But machi can't die yet. I have a fight coming up I need her for."

"All I hear is I need , I need , I need.. can you not do things yourself?"

"I have a thorough plan and work intensely towards it. But everything must fall into place. Snap illumi out of it by giving him the "cliche" true loves kiss."

"We don't love each other."

"But your the closest thing he has to love. It should work. That or kill the caster but her whereabouts are unknown at the moment."

"Kiss illumi and that's it?"

"Correct"

"Do you know where he is ? "

"Her hotel room as we speak. I would hurry. Macho may be a lesbian but she isn't afraid to find out what a mans tongue can do." He licked his lips.

"Speaking from experience?"

"Of course" He smiled "I'm ver confident in my talents. You should let me show you some time"

"I guess I gotta go then.." I said ignoring his offer.

Hisoka grabbed my hand and in a split second he was behind me with his hand around my neck... his lips at my ear.

Shame on me for being aroused at being taken over so easily like this.

"My bed is open for you... any time." He whispered. His breathe warming up my ear and followed by his wet tongue gliding Down my neck "I can practically taste your excitement. Stop depriving yourself to pleasure." He softly bit down on my neck,

A moan escaped my lips and his grin couldn't be bigger. Releasing me he proudly walked over to the door "let me know if you can't sleep you know where to find me."

Had he always been this attractive ?