34

I stretched out in the comfortable bed and looked around.

It was already dark and illumi wasn't here. I threw on some clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen. A white piece of paper hanging on the fridge with my name on it.

Y/n

I had a meeting. I'll be right back.

I rolled my eyes and crumbled the piece of paper. "Thought you was taking time off liar" I said angrily.

I grabbed my phone and checked my missed calls and messages. Nothing out of the ordinary except Hisoka text.

Hisoka: join me for dinner my little sex demon . Something tells me you'll be alone tonight anyway so I know your free. ~

Me: and what makes you think I'm free? I'm finally home with Illumi.

Hisoka: you're home yes but not with illumi. Wear something sexy. I'm right outside the gates.

Me: then I guess you're staying there.

Hisoka: oh come on darling don't make come in there.

Me: as if you can get pass mike and find your way here. Be my guest. I'll pick your bones from his teeth later.

Hisoka: Youve mistaken what I said. I'm outside YOUR gate... not the front gate. I'm already inside. When I said don't make me come in there I meant inside your sweet little home I'm outside of.

I looked out the front window and seen a well dressed Hisoka waving at me.

I quickly got dressed and met him outside.

"Oh you look lovelyyyyyy" he smiled kissing my hand

"What's the purpose of you being here hisoka?" I asked.

"To talk business of course~"

"And what business do you possibly have that would include me? I'm pretty sure you can kill just fine on your own."

"Aht Aht Aht~" shaking his finger he led me to the gates "if I tell you now you won't have dinner with me"

Holding the door open to a car he and I stepped in.. "is this just a plan to get me to dinner?"

"Not quite. I do have business to discuss with you but after what happened two nights ago I'd love to sit and eat dinner with you~"

"It was just a fuck Hisoka.  Illumi and I are getting more serious it won't happen again."

Are you sure~