8

I carefully watched Killua from afar. I watched his every match and every move. Something I grew bored of quickly.. I threw a fry in my mouth and continued to watch the screen as Killua fought to make it to the 200th floor.

My phone buzzed loudly with Silva's name flashing

Silva: Killua ?

Me: winning his matches effortlessly. Next win he's on the 200th floor with me.

Silva: good. Illumi will be in the same area for a little while. Contact him should you need anything .

I rolled my eyes knowing damn well I'm not contacting him for nothing but bitching.

Me: sure thing

But i couldn't let Silva know the details of that night. Once they hear illumi and I finally got intimate they'd demand a wedding date.

Speaking of. He didn't even bothered trying to contact me either.. Typical. "I'm GoInG tO mAkE eFfOrT" I mocked out loud looking at my phone. "Yea right."

"Mind if I sit here?" A man with glasses asked. Seeing as we were in the lobby i didn't mind at all. I placed my phone back in my pocket and continued watching the fight.

"Not at all" I mumbled.

"That silver haired kid is very talented." He said amazed. I knew he was training kil and Gon. I'll just continue to play stupid for now.

"Yes he is" I threw another fry in my mouth.

"Are you here with someone or fighting in the arena as well" he continued the conversation.

"Fighting as well. Why are you interested in fighting me ?" I asked "we can schedule something I'm sure." I wanted toy with him. Until he bursts or until he gives up.

"No I'm not fighting I'm here training my students. Killua being one of them.  Which speaking of, makes me wonder as to why you've been spying on him"

So he noticed. Smart boy. Yet still stupid for not knowing his opponent before approaching.

I grabbed my soda and took a sip. My eyes not leaving the tv "does it?"

"Indeed it does. So?" He let out his blood lust as a way to try and intimidate me. He was strong. No doubts here. But I was confident that I was stronger.

"So what? " I said ignoring his indirect threat. He was taken aback by my lack of fear to his aura. "Did you change your mind about that fight ?"

"Who are you" he demanded "and why are you spying on that child."

"Now why would I ruin the fun and tell you anything." I smirked seductively enjoying how worked up he was getting.

"Your strong I give you that" I chuckled " but your stupid as hell. Clearly I'm not afraid . Not even in the slightest. After revealing you bloodlust I still sit here and smile in your face. It's obvious your outmatched. Do yourself a favor and save yourself from the embarrassment by sitting down and shutting up."

He lunged his hand at my face with quick speed but I moved my head to the right. Avoiding his attack. And quickly slapping his hand away.

"You left your entire body open. You fool. I could've killed you in 13 different ways. You just proved how stupid you are. And not worth a fight"

The crowd cheered as Killua left his match victorious. "Play times over" . I stood up and walked away to meet with kil.

"Your still here?" He groaned seeing me.

"I came to walk with you to the 200th floor. It's your first time up there right ?" I rubbed his hair until he smacked my hand away.

"I wonder what kind of losers I'll face up there." He smirked