22

"What do you do for a living ?" The tall gentleman asked. I was quickly becoming bored with this task. It was far too easy. I bat my eyes , stand correctly in a pose which gave off the illusion that my butt was bigger than what it was. Playfully played with my long black hair. Played the bored wife at an event her husband wanted to be at and now I felt neglected care about 6 times. But I got what chrollo wanted from each of them. I found out what they each were auctioning off.

"Journalist." I picked at the bread on the plate in front of me. "What about you?"

"Just a business man" he grinned. He was as dumb as everyone else. I already knew who he was. He is the don that hired my father in law.

"Must be some business if your here at an event like this."

Raising eyebrow in curiosity he then proceeded to ask me questions. Questions the other men didn't ask. "What are you here auctioning off?"

"Some rare jewelry my husband and I found as we traveled. Gifts from monks.."

"And your parting with those? I know woman love their jewelry"

He's suspicious...

"They no longer hold value. I get bored with items very quickly."

"Do you get bored with your husband as well?" He muttered.

"Excuse me?"

"Come on. I know your game. You've been talking to every guy here. Either you selling yourself or your tires of your husband. Either way name your price, I'll do you one better. I'll give you the Scarlett's eyes I'm planning on getting at the auction"

I nearly choked on my own spit. "I'm not a prostitute , nor and I bored of my husband. I'm bored of this place with you stuck up men that have more ego than hair your heads !"

He grabbed my wrist tightly and tried pulling me out of the room by force.

"Is there a problem?" Chrollo asked as he walked over to my side grabbing my waist. The entire room quiet from my outburst.

"He assumes I was a cheating whore for making conversations throughout my evening here."

"Is that so?" He let go of my waist and placed his hand in his pocket as his other held a martini. "I can tell you my wife was never a whore nor a cheater."

"If you seen how she was acting with these men all night you'd think differently. That bitch has a price and I wanna know what it is."

Within a split second his hand was out of his pocket and wrapping tightly around the mans neck " I don't tolerate any man belittling a woman of any kind. Let alone my own wife. She has no price because she isn't a whore but if she was i can guarantee that you lack the proper equipment to fulfill the job. " releasing his grip the man collapsed gasping for breathe. He turned back to me pulling me into his chest as he whispered "are you alright" in my ear.

Of course I'm alright you idiot.

"I'm leaving this place. If you want to stay fine. But I'm going." Grabbing my purse I stormed out the building. Rage filling my veins as I wanted to race back in and torture the man to death. Pull out every finger nail and an inch of skin every hour. Then pour salt on the skinless wound for ever trying to touch me .. but this stupid job.. I couldn't.

I tried flagging down a cab but they each went past me. About a minute later chrollo's car pulled up. "Get in"

Obeying , I got in the car and handed him the paper filled of items he can expect during the night of the auction.

The ride was quiet as he drove into a parking lot by an abandoned factory building . Shutting the car off he looked over at me "Are you upset with me?"

I sighed feeling a bit bad that I took my anger out on him. "No.. I'm upset because I wanted to kill him and couldn't."

"What did he say to you?"

" it's not really what he said. It's what he was trying to do. He was trying to rape me. His aura reeked of his sick plan."

"All I felt was your bloodlust. But when I walked over I understood the situation imidietly. I'm apologize for placing you in a situation where your not aloud to kill anyone in your defense.

"It's not your fault. I'm just glad you came over being I blew up our cover. "

"It's understandable." He smiled. "You'll kill him first that night then"

" really?" I asked with a slight smile.

"I understand you specialize in torture if I remember correctly."

"I do, yes. "

"You may have first dibs ... but then I want to show you something special. My way of torture that I think you would love."

I smiled wondering what could the infamous chrollo lucilfer had up his sleeve as torture. "Tonight wasn't all bad ya know. I enjoyed it." I said finally easing the tension in my body relaxing my muscles.

"I'm glad you enjoyed my company." He was about to start the car but I placed my hand over his and took the keys.

"It's still... kind of early." I said sweetly, lightly brushing my hand over his lap.

Chrollo grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.his hands immediately cupping my ass as I kissed his soft wet lips. I slowly grind on his member forcing friction to arouse him which took no time at all. With out breaking the kiss we both fought to unbotton his pants and pull out his beautiful rod. I hovered over top and slowly allowed myself to adjust to his size. Once I was comfortable, I positioned my feet beside him and begun moving.. quickly ... and rough. And by the looks of his face and his moans. He didn't want it any other way.