36

"Kikyo, Silva, illumi. I'm so glad you came on such short notice." I rolled my eyes waiting for this disastrous meeting to start. "Everyone's ya the dinner table."

"Y/n" kikyo hugged me "you could've came to me"

"Y/n." Silva greeted seriously as he took his seat across me. Kikyo taking her side beside her husband and illumi, bold as ever sat beside me.

"You could've spoken to me before taking these drastic measures seeking out attention." He complained. I took my nen needles that he gifted me and jabbed in the shoulder with them

"It's ok. Machi can stitch that up for you."

"Dramatic as ever" he sighed.

"ENOUGH" Silva shouted angrily . Illumi faces his furious father as he pulled the needles from his shoulder.

"This is your doing illumi

"This is your doing illumi."Silva continued

"We're not married ye-"

"She is still your wife to be and should be treated as such. Your wife is the only person you can trust in this business. Making her an enemy is childish an stupid."

" I would like to discuss about the engagement arrangements." I said clearing my throat. "I'd like back out and offer my sister instead."

"Is that what you truly want honey" Kikyo asked.

"Denied" Illumi blurted "no offense Airi but I don't know you. I was raised with y/n and trust her as much as I trust anyone else in my family."

"And y/n is family." Silva joined.

" so I'm forced to continue on with this arrangement even after the public embarrassment? Play the good little wife ? I'm sorry Silva but you didn't raise me like that."

"I was ending things. But I never questioned you about why you were there with Hisoka."

"Business. He wanted to hire me to gather intel. And you don't end things by taking someone to a fancy restaurant. It was a date and she thought so as well."

"I'm sorry y/n but the contract your mother signed.. there's no getting out. The wedding will happen."

I wanted to cry. Not only did I lose my best friend but I'm still being forced to marry him.

"You and Illumi will fix this. You are to come back to our estate and remain in the house that illumi had built for you two." Kikyo stated.

"That includes you as well illumi." Silva was angry. I've seen him angry many times and it still shook me to my core.

"And if you ever need to talk y/n I'm always here. Silva and I been through this. It's not easy."

"I would never disrespect you, let alone publicly!"

"Of course not but we've had our moments where we bicker."

"So that's it? Go back home and live with the liar who can't be trusted ?" I leaned back in my chair fighting my tears.