25

*knock knock knock* I answered the door in my robe . Still soaking wet from jumping out the shower.

"What do you want." I asked. Instead of replying he simply walked in my room sat down at a nearby table and started playing with his cards.

Grabbing a towel and drying my wet hair I decided to ignore him. I turned off the light and crawled into bed. "Let yourself out when your done annoying me."

"I'm here to keep an eye on you. As you may have noticed. They don't trust you very much." He giggled to himself. Lighting a small candle so he'd have enough light to see what he doing.

"You may have noticed, I don't care."

"So Tell me.. did you really think you'd be quick enough to kill me?" He asked leaving the cards alone . He crossed his legs and rested his chin on his hands.

"Your so full of yourself." I groaned " you moved ."

"You saw that?"

"I did"

"So you were trying to kill me . How exciting." He cooed.

"Your hand was at my brothers neck.  I'll try to kill anyone who tries to harm him. Especially you."

"How sweet." He stood up walking slowly to my bed. "There's so much I don't know about you."

"Maybe that's because you don't know anything about me. We just practically met."

"And yet we got so close in the kitchen."

"Don't read to much into that."

I felt the bed dip as he sat down. I opened my eyes and saw him inches from my face with a card at my neck.

"You tried to kill me." He said softly.  "You made me bleed."

"Never took you for one to hold grudges. " I said. On the outside I was calm. But inside I was afraid. This man is a loose cannon.

He swung his card and cut my neck just enough to bleed a little .

"Ah, what the hell was that for !" I pushed him off me and went to the bathroom to clean the cut.

"We're even now." He laughed. To Hisoka this was a game. To me ... I don't even know what it is. I could easily relate to a killer but this man was more than that. He's  down right crazy. He walks behind me turning me around . Lifting my chin he moved my head to the side and licked up some blood. "It's not that bad." His body pressing up against mine.

"My blood or the cut you freak."

"Both" squeezing my chin his playful look turned into something more serious. "Do That again and I won't be as merciful."

"You might as well kill me now. Because if you raise ur hand against my brother I will do that over and over and over aga-"

His hand wrapped itself around my neck . "Such a brat you are. How annoying." He mumbled. "I ought to teach you a lesson.  "Anywho. Go to sleep."

Confused I looked at him wondering what in the hell is going on. He's literally all over the place. He walked over to my bed and lays down. Patting the pillow beside him for me . "I'm not laying with you."

He motioned his finger and sent me flying to him. He lays on his side with me in his arms "what the hell are u doing !?" I yelled.

"Isn't it obviously?" He said playfully. "I'm the big spoon."

"Why are you spooning me at all?!"

"Because you want me to"

"Are you really that psychotic Hisoka?! I never said that."

"You say that yet you remained still. You didn't fight me off at all. You see your words say one thing but your actions says another. I'm simply listening to your body language."

"My body, never told you to touch me."

"But it did. When I grabbed your chin your eyes twinkled. As it did when I choked u. Your breathing became rapid when I licked your neck. All signs of a submissive."

I couldn't help but laugh "trust me. Im no submissive . "

He immediately slid his hand down my pants. I rushed to remove them immediately. Pulling them out he smiled. "As I thought.  Your drenched. So tell me my little buttery. Are you going to listen to me willingly or will I have to make you listen?"

 Are you going to listen to me willingly or will I have to make you listen?"