[ 44 ]

Warning: The following scenes will be sexually explicit and will be inappropriate to younger readers. Reader's discretion is strongly advised.
Y'all wanted explicit, I'm giving y'all explicit.

- - -

Inaya's POV

I wall back and forth in the washroom.

He's going to see me without clothes.

He's going to see every inch of me.

He'll see all the flaws.

He'll see I'm not built like those pretty girls he's been with. I'm far from perfect, not even close.

"Are you okay in there?" Dominic calls out snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Yes! Be right out!" I answer back.

I'm about to pass out from the nerves.

I take a deep breath, opening the door and walking out into the room.

Dominic only smiles, licking his lips while looking at me from top to bottom.

He's loosened up a bit, sitting more relaxed on the bed. The top few buttons undone giving me a peak of his hard chest, his belt already off; I couldn't look away, he looks like a mix between a model and a prince.

"You put your scarf back on." He states.

I touch my head and realize I did. "Sorry... a habit."

He slowly walks towards me and I accidentally take a step back out of habit but he places a hand on my back to pull me in closer.

"You're not running from me tonight, amore mìo." He whispers into my ears.

Suddenly, he pushes me against the wall, pinning my wrists on the flat surface. Again, he slowly unwraps my scarf and lets it slip off of my head and fall to the floor.

His fingers slip through my hair as he takes a few moments to play with it. 

He teases me by hovering his lips over mine so close that I can feel the tingles but not physically feel his lips.

My heart is fluttering so hard that it feels like I have hundreds of impatient birds caged inside of my chest, fluttering their wings to be free.

His mouth softly tilts over mine. The touch is just enough featherlight touches, as if he's memorizing the shape of my lips with his own.

"You have the most beautiful lips I've ever seen and I can't wait to kiss the fuck out of them." He groans out of pleasure.

Suddenly, he sticks his tongue inside my parted lips and kisses me so deeply that I feel dizzy.

He pushes his knee between my legs and even through my layers of clothes, I can feel it hit just the right spot. My body screams that this is not enough in the form of agonized moans.

"Tell me what you want, amore mìo." He says in a low tone. "I'll give you anything you want."

"You... I want you..." I answer in a breathy tone.

"Fuck taking things slow." He picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist and he places me on the mattress.

His hands slide down to my hips, gripping them with intent. His mouth melts into mine with hunger and demands. I pour my everything into our kiss, my love, my pain, my affection, my dreams, my everything.