[ 31 ]

A/N: I've linked a song you can play while reading the last bit of this chapter. In case the link above doesn't work, the name of the song is: Abu/Dhabi by sobhhï. I'll let y'all know when to play the song!

- - -

Dominic's POV

My eyes dart around the room. There are beautiful women everywhere, any man would be salivating at the sight of so many.

But there's only one I'm looking out for and she's nowhere to be seen. 

And tonight, she looks gorgeous tonight. Fucking hell, the second I saw her I wanted to rip her out of those clothes to make her mine.

My body was aching for her touch. Especially that car ride... I wanted to stop the car just to jump in the back seat to bring down my need for her lust.

My dick throbs at the sight of her and all I want is some relief from this menacing feeling driving me over the fucking edge.

"Why don't we excuse ourselves from this boring place and find a room?" Darcie traces her finger down my jawline, interrupting me from my thoughts.

"Not now." I reply.

"Now now? You're always down for a good fuck." She smirks.

"Not now, Darcie." I growl.

"Fine! Come find me when you're ready for some fun." She walks away, probably find another rich man willing to give her something for her time.

Frustrated with not being able to find Inaya, I step into the crowd of people.

As I walk around, different men offer up their daughters to me. I can hear various comments made by them to catch my attention. 

"Mr. Belcastro, would you like to meet my daughter?" One asks.

"Forget his, mine is more sophisticated." Another says.

"Ha, your daughter's a whore and everyone knows it. Mine would make a good housewife and she's a virgin. It can be proven."

I roll my eyes. I've had dozens of marriage proposals but settling down is not something I see myself doing.

Or it wasn't something I thought of until she walked into my life. Fucking hell, I'm ready to put a ring on it if it means she'll be mine to touch, only mine.

Many tried to even sell their daughters to me... Fathers in low ranks have stooped very low to gain power and title in the mafia. But that's the price you pay of being born into this circle, you never know what fate you will have, even within your own family.

I stand against a pillar, while many women try to chat me up. They just don't seem to understand that I'm not fucking interested.

Of course they don't understand. I've always been interested. I've gone multiple rounds with women in one night. I've always been up for it.

But not tonight, tonight I only have my eyes on one Princess.

That's when I see her on the dance floor, in the arms of another man.

My body jolts at the sight: an automatic response. A burning fire lights up in my core. My first impulse was to pull out my glock and put one straight through that motherfucker's head.

I told her not touch another man, I gave her clear fucking instructions.

Then, what the fuck is she doing with some random bastard?