Chapter 24: The Truth Comes out

[19 days until wedding]

[Rachel]

Um...I found out that Sarah was making out with Bryson. I was immediately like this can't be true.

I was sitting in my living room with my phone in my hand and I had it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" I hear my sister Stephanie say

"Hi, it's me and Spencer," I also have Spencer on the phone as well.

"Hi." Stephanie says.

"Hey." Spencer says.

I found out that Jessica told Spencer about the Sarah and Bryson scandal and at first, I was angry because I wanted to tell Spencer.

But I had to take a step back and realize that it came from the family. So then I was actually relieved because telling Spencer this, would not be easy.

"Did you talk to Sarah?" I ask Spencer.

"Yes, she- it is really weird. She's not giving me all the information. She was like, "he was trying to kiss me..." and was like,"I can't remember...if we did or didn't." I'm like-"

"What!?" Stephanie says.

"I'm like-" Spencer says but I cut her off.

"Wait, let's tell Melissa."

I got her on the phone, so now it's me, Spencer, Stephanie, Melissa.

"Hi Melissa, Spencer, Stephanie and me."

"So, I spoke to Sarah... and she was in between his legs and she said " I can't remember if we kissed or not. I said, "if you are too nervous to tell me something, you can text me. She said," okay, I'll call you in five minutes." She hasn't called me and that was like, twenty minutes ago."

"It's very weird." Melissa says.

"Exactly!" Spencer says.

"This is the first time I'm hearing that she was in between his legs." Melissa says.

It's very clear that Melissa has known about this before I told her or got her involved in this conversation.

This whole fucking situation is just fucking crazy.

"I mean, I need the whole fucking truth."