Chapter 20: Things Change Forever [Part 1]

©️2019 Tiffany Leal All Rights Reserved

[80 days until wedding]

[Rachel]

I opened the door, and it was the last person I expected to see, I was shocked, no wait, I'm fucking shocked.

"Dean?"

Dean is my ex, we dated when I was 14, he cheated on me. So I don't know how he knew I was in Texas, or how he knew where I lived.

"Rachel, please don't slam the door!" Dean said, and I scoffed. It physically makes me sick just looking at him because he hurt me a lot.

So I just want him to go fuck himself. I don't want him to be standing at my doorstep.

"Dean, what do you want?" I said, trying to get off my back.

"Rachel, can I come in?" Dean started to try and walk in my house. But I stopped him, blocking his way.

There is no fucking way he's coming in my house.

"No, you can't. Dean, my fiancé is upstairs, so I highly suggest you back off." I warned him, hoping he would get the damn hint.

"Fiancé! Rachel, please don't do this! I want you, did you forget how it was when I fucked you! You moaned my n-"

"Okay, that's it, get out! You have two minutes to get off my property before I call the cops." I warned him, and he laughed and shook his head.

"Rachel, please, how is my daughter?"

"I don't have to tell you shit because you cheated, the second you fucked some bitch, you lost your parental rights. I'm her mom and you have no right coming here to my house and asking me how my daughter is!"

"She's my daughter as well!"

"Dean, you have not been in her life since she was born."

"You walked out on me remember?"

"Because you fucked some bitch. Dean, I'm calling the cops if you don't get off my property right fucking now!"

"Fine Rachel, But I'll see you in court." Dean walked away before I could say anything.

I was baffled, and I couldn't believe this. Court!? Seriously!? I'm the mom, he was not involved at all and now he wants to be involved!? Is he that fucking crazy!?

I slammed the door, and I locked the door, I looked out the window and I saw him drive away and I got to say that I'm relieved because I don't need Dean and his drama.

"Rach?" I heard Carson say and footsteps followed, I wasn't sure if I should tell Carson about Dean because most guys wouldn't want to hear about their fiancé's exes. But we're suppose to be getting married in less than two months.