Chapter 15: Zach✔️

©️2019 Tiffany Leal All rights Reversed

A/N: This chapter deals with sensitive topics like self harm and suicide. Feel fear to skip it if you find it triggering, I'll put a little * when the sensitive topics are over.

[Rachel]
After last night of becoming a blubbering hot mess over Zach, Carson told me he was staying over, but he slept on the couch.

He didn't want to leave me alone, which a part of me was glad that he was with me, but then another part of me wasn't okay with breaking down in that way in front of Carson.

But he's my boyfriend and I should be completely open with him.

This morning, it was a Friday, and after last night, I couldn't face school, I wasn't in the right mind frame to go to school.

So I woke up late, my mom and Greg were at work, and they were both working late. My brother and sister are at school.

So Carson and I have the whole house to ourselves. But I'm going to tell Carson that

I was getting a coffee, I was going to bring Carson a coffee. We stayed up late last night because I was broken over Zach.

And I couldn't sleep. So Carson and I were talking last night. But I didn't get much sleep, maybe like an hour.

I think my mind is just filled with so much because I've been through a lot lately.

I grabbed two coffee and made my way to the living room, I stopped when I saw Carson. I had to stop myself from bursting out in laughter and dropping the coffees.

Carson was lying on the couch, from his waist down was hanging off the couch. He had no shirt on.

His abs were And his mouth my open, and he was snoring. It was quiet the sight.

I quietly put the coffees on the coffee table beside him, and I kneeled beside him, and started to trail kisses from his neck to his collar bone.

"Baby," he mumbled in his morning voice which was so fucking sexy.

"Yes?" I say, stoping to speak but than continuing. He put his entire body on the couch, but he still had his eyes closed.

"What you doing?" He asked, fluttering his eyes.

"I made you a coffee." I said, sucking harder, leaving hickeys on his neck. I smiled and proud of myself.

I've never given a boy hickeys in a long time. He opened his eyes, and smiled. And he grabbed my chin and pulled me closer and gave me a quick kiss.

"Thanks baby." He said, in his groggy morning voice and I handed him his coffee and he sat up. He was drinking his coffee. I was just in aw, after last night.

It made me realize what an understanding and caring boy Carson is. Even when I was an crying mess, Carson just held me and told me that he is with me all the time and that really helped.

At no point did he show any signs of annoyance, and that to be is a sign that he cares about me a lot. And it warms my heart.

"Baby?" He said, breaking me out of my thoughts, and he had his coffee on the coffee table, and he had a huge smile on his face.

"Yes?" I said, and he reached out and put his hands on my waist.

"Come here." He said and I sat my coffee on the coffee table and I went to him and I sat on his lap, and wrapped my arms around his neck. And he wrapped his arms around my waist.