Chapter 21: Things Change Forever [Part 2]

©️2019 Tiffany Leal All Rights Reserved

Grab a snack, this is gonna be a long chapter! 😁With a lot of drama! 🤓

[Rachel]

[74 Days Until Wedding]

I'm so mad at Carson, it was not my fucking fault that we went to a strip club and if he should mad at anyone, it should be Spencer because she is one who took me to a strip club. I didn't know shit until we got there.

Carson just makes me so angry because he thinks I wanted to hurt him and I never meant to.

I just got so angry that I threw my ring at him and I don't regret it. It's bullshit that he is seriously thinking that he doesn't want to marry me.

I'm done with his ass, it's his fault that we're not getting married, I don't care, I'll call everybody and tell them that this marriage is not happening, I will not marry some asshole who is jealous, absolutely not.

You know, it hurts that Carson thinks I would even think about cheating on him, this is absolutely the straw that broke the camel's back.

I was sitting in my room, on my bed, I locked the door, so Carson couldn't come in, I just can't deal with that son of a bitch right now.

He hurt me as well, he thinks I would cheat on him, and you know, that fucking hurts as well. It's not just him hurting, it's me that's hurting as well.

[Carson]

Rachel and I just had a huge fight because she went a strip club when I specifically told her to not go.

It resulted in her throwing her engagement ring at me and it hurts that she did that because we have been through so much together and she just like, threw that all way without thinking.

I'm sitting here, with the ring in my hand, and I don't know if we can get past this, yes, we have fought before but nothing like this, this is absolutely the worst fight we have ever had.

You know, I gave her that ring because I want to spend the rest of my life with her, it is a token of my love for her.

I feel like it was way too easy for her to slip it off her finger and throw it at me.

I'm angry with her and Spencer because I was okay with them having fun, what I wasn't okay with is man dancing all over my fiancé.

That's what I was not okay with and when I found out that they completely disregarded what I said, it made me so angry and hurt.

It made me angry because I asked one thing of them and that is no strip clubs and what do they do? They go to the one place that I said to not go.

You know, we only have 74 days until the wedding and now I don't know if there is even going to be a wedding,

Rachel just called off our engagement by her throwing her engagement ring at me. So I have no idea what's going to happen now.

We're done, I don't care.