Brahms x Blind! reader

Requested by: AcceptableHetalia 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 I concentrated on the sound of my footsteps, I took it slow and counted my footsteps silently. When I reached forty, I took a sharp left and started counting again. I worded out the numbers right before I felt a hand on my shoulder, stopping me in my tracks.

"Oh, hi Brahms." I said with a smile.

I could tell it was him because of the way he breaths; it sounds muffled and heavy.

"You hungry?" he asked in his child voice.

I chuckled by it, "Yeah, can you take me there?"

His large hand enveloped mine, causing me to smile. He led me around the stands of vases to pass the large painting; I could tell because of the carpet.

He entered the kitchen and pulled out a chair for me to sit, he gently placed me in it and spun around to find something to eat--maybe for him too.

"Y'know, I'm lucky to have you," I spoke to break the silence.

"I should say that to you," he said with his normal voice, "no one had loved me for a while."

"I'm surprised about that, you're the sweetest." I cooed.

"You don't know what I look like." he replied.

I heard plates brushing against each other before saying, "Looks doesn't matter"--I took off my sunglasses, showing off my empty sockets--"As you can see, I'm blind."

"This is a serious conservation, no puns." he scolded.

I heard him approach me and push me towards the table, he placed a plate of food in front of me before sitting beside me.

"We never have serious talks," I muttered.

He chuckled silently before saying, "I love you, you know that?"

I turned towards his voice and smiled, "I love you too."

I felt him lean close to me and envelop me in his arms, I felt his lips press on mine for a brief moment--he hugged me again and said:

"I love you more than love itself."