Chucky x Tall! Male! reader <3

Requested by: TransMan76 

It may not be as good as I hope to be, but hope you enjoy! I don't have to put the female part in here since they specifically want a male reader.

This is a Male x Male

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     He glanced at the angry doll below him, Y/n chuckled slightly with a shake of his head.

"You suck my cock, dick!" Chucky yelled up at him.

"I think that's the other way 'round, bud," Y/n teased.

Chucky growled and flipped Y/n off and padded away, Y/n chuckled and reached for his phone to call for (pizza/Chinese/ or anything else).

Y/n began to order as soon as Chucky rounded the corner to check on him. Y/m put down his phone and stretched, his shirt lifted up, showing his faded abs. (Or whatever, idk)

Chucky instantly looked away to not humiliate himself, but to be honest Chucky was turned on by it. But if Chucky even made a move on you, it may ruin your relationship because he doesn't know if you're straight or not.

"Dude, you've been staring at me for a minute straight. You good?"

Chucky cleared his throat, "I was thinking."

Y/n stared at him for a split second before shrugging his shoulders and began to head towards the TV. Y/n was addicted to this new show he was watching, he already watched on season even though he just started it a couple days ago.

"Wanna watch (Fav show) with me?" Y/n asked, giving Chucky a glance.

"Eh," Chucky shrugged his shoulders, "I guess, its not like THERE'S ANYONE TO KILL!"

"....Dude, chill."

Chucky exhaled through his nose and climbed on the couch, Y/n turned on the TV and used the remote to get on Netflix. He then got on his account and put it on the show

Y/n sat there, watching the show but also was having a quarrel in his mind. He had a crush on Chucky, but he highly doubted that Chucky was gay. So Y/n tried to push down his crush on Chucky but it was hard and it would pop up when words slide out of Chucky's mouth.

The same mental quarrel was happening to Chucky. He was worried that if you do say no, that it would be awkward between you both.

Y/n sucked in a sharp breath, he had to lay out his feelings to Chucky before he explodes. But when he opened his mouth he instantly shut it. His heart was pounding harshly, how was he going to say it? Can he even say it?

No, not verbally. But he can write it down.

"I-I'll be back," Y/n stated to Chucky.

"Kay', but hurry, I'm sinking," Chucky chuckled. (XD)

Y/n walked to the kitchen and grabbed a note pad, he tore off the killing list, which was all check marked and looked around for a pen or pencil. His eyes landed on a sharpie, but he hoped he would find something smaller.

But, that was the only option he had.

Y/n's hands were shaky as he wrote six words: Will You Go Out With Me?

He bit his lip in nervousness and looked over at Chucky, he was slowly sinking in the couch but kept his eyes on the TV. Y/n went over to Chucky and pulled him out, Y/n then sat next to him.

"Uh, Chucky, I-I need to show you something. Okay?" Y/n stuttered.

"Is it your dick?" Chucky joked. (But secretly hoped it was)

"N-no!" Y/n laughed, but then regained his composure to build up enough bravery to show Chucky the note. "U-uh, just read this please."

Y/n then handed Chucky the note, Y/n covered his face and adverted his gaze.

Chucky couldn't believe what was written on the note, Chucky looked up to question that if it was a joke. But when he saw Y/n's red face, then he knew what was on the note was true.

"Sure," Chucky stated.

You perked up, "W-wait, really?"

"I said sure, dammit. You're mine now."

I tried :'(