Samara x reader <3

Requested by: Azureman136  

I'll try to be more realistic with the horror slasher than the other two books I made, they were funny and all. But it wasn't realistic to the characters.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    (Female reader part)

   It took a lot for you to earn the trust of Samara, she was tedious about even letting you live. For years she's been neglected and lost, and affection was never an often use for her. When you watched the video, she was captivated by you.

You never looked scared when the images flashed on the screen, so she imagined that if she accidentally push an image in your mind that you'll be able to handle it.

That leads to today, she'd gotten used to your affection. Even yearns for more, but never says it. You both never classified that you both were in a relationship , it just happened.

Today was hell for you, not the affection you got from Samara, but who was going to visit today. It was your father, he wasn't as bad as he was but it seems like he became the same man you were afraid of when you were a kid.

He is part of a sex trafficking group, they would steal helpless women and sell them as slaves to the horny richies.

So hopefully he wouldn't bring that up with this visit.

Samara was on the couch, her long black hair covered her face as usual, her knees was pulled up to her chest as she held a stuffed animal you bought for her.

You quietly approached the girl and sat down next to her, she peeked at you through her long black locks. Her face may look deformed a bit, but to say the least that doesn't change your love for her.

"Uh, my dad's going to be here soon," you said and wrapped an arm around her. Her hair seemed to be forever wet when you first met her, but it never bothered you a bit.

She looked up at you with worry, you've told all types of stories about your father and his 'hobby.' She didn't favor the fact that you were related to that maggot, but it can't be helped.

 Samara shook her head, a lot of bad scenarios flashed in her mind. She pushed them in your mind to express her feelings. The picture held a naked figure of you while people around you were holding numbers. They were bidding on you.

"I know, but he's my father. He shouldn't do that to me." 

Samara still wouldn't believe that a bit, he never visited you for two years. So why visit now?

You hugged the worried girl, she held you back with extreme force. That was ended by a chilling knock at the door, Samara refused to release you. She didn't want you to get hurt.

"It's fine," you kissed her cheek, which was covered by her long hair, "it'll only last an hour."

Samara never wanted to leave your embrace, but she sullenly let go and trudged back to the TV. it started to leak while static blasted on the screen. Samara crawled through the TV and shut it off to a black screen.

You ruffled your shirt and took in a deep breath, you honestly missed your father, but not the shit he did.

You hoped he changed.

You walked up to the door and opened it, there stood your father, eyes bloodshot and a wide smirk on his face. You suspected he got high before he decided to visit. But he seems normal for now.