Micheal Myers x Rejected! Fem! reader <3

Requested by: lightsaebers 

Written by: DeadManzWife (My secondary writer)

If I don't put 'written by' then it was made by me, but Dead really put themselves out there! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

        Walking back home from a long day at school, Y/n held her book tightly to her chest. She spotted a pebble on the ground and began to kick it to her home since she was a bit bored. Y/n kicked it once more, causing the small rock to landed in the middle of the black road.                        

 A car then quickly drove by. 

  Knowing that the rock was the only way to keep her distracted from the boring walk home, she sighed. Y/n then lifted her eyes off the now useless 'toy' and saw the familiar man with a white mask and blue boiler suit walk along the shadows across the street. 

 Y/n's mouth pulled back into a smile. 

      Y/n has learned that his name was Michael. Michael Myers. She figured this out when a seemingly crazed man had been asking about his whereabouts, describing how he looked like. He seemed to really want this Michael.

       She once saw him one night through her bedroom window in her backyard. The moon light shunned onto his white mask, showing his broad shoulders, his strong arms,and it reflected his shiny kitchen knife. Yes, Y/N was a bit shocked, but then soon began to forget about that after he had vanished from Y/N's backyard. 

 He was absolutely stunning.

      Looking on both sides of the street, checking for cars, she swiftly made her way to the other side of the side walk. Striding behind him, she followed him behind a random house. Michael wasn't noticing this until she poked him with her index finger.  

    The masked man knew who it was but didn't have time to deal with her. 

     He positioned his head to face her, trying to show that he was in a hurry. This was about her 5th time this week she had tried to win his heart. Well probably 5th, she stopped counting. 

 "Hey you, where ya headed?" Y/N inquired, then cocked her head to the side. 

      Michael just stared into her eyes with his stony ones

  "So, is it okay if we hung out sometime? Maybe even go on a date?" Her cheeks faded into a light pink shade of color out of nervousness.

She smiled brightly with hope, even though she had been previously rejected. He had just turned away not wanting to be bothered by her anymore. He then walked into a nearby alleyway, and was gone. 

 Sighing, she started walking back to her path back home. Y/n knew better to keep following him. Considering last time he had a knife to her throat. As you can see, she was spared. 

Dropping her items onto her desk she flopped onto her bed, blankly staring at the ceiling that hung above her head. How will she ever get his attention? She turned to her clock, that was on a night stand.

 7:31 pm

 She had some time to spend before bed. But what should she do? Pondering for a while, she figured she should try to write poetry.

 About what?

 The (H/C) girl stood up and sat by her desk, pulling out a note pad and a few pencils. Usually poems depicts the writer's feelings... but what was Y/n feeling now? Maybe something towards school? This is kind of a nice distraction from being rejected by Michael for her.