Pinhead x Child! Insomniac! reader <3

Requested by: FandomChild1102 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

     (Female reader part)

    The Cenobite looked down at your pity form, watching as you wasted hours of trying to go to sleep. But it was all invalid.

You tossed and turned in hopes that Sandman would gift you with sleep. But he never payed you a visit. So you stared at the ceiling, the comforting grey hue was covered by a large figure. You shot up and stared at the man in your room.

But, somehow, you weren't afraid of this stranger. The darkness of the room didn't help with identifying the intruder, you reached for your lamp and turned it on. You gasped out of shock, but it was replaced with a childish smile.

It was your 'father.' Which was known as Pinhead.

Pinhead isn't your blood relative, nor associated with your family. He would never talk to those peasants.

When you were young, about a month old, Pinhead found you bundled up in a thin sheet and on the side of the road. It was dark and no cars were passing by, so he took you in as his own and there he began to raise you.

Once he took you in, he noticed the missing posters on the sides on buildings with your baby picture on it. But who would still want you when they left you on the side of the curb? Pinhead despised the whole idea of leaving his young.

"Daddy!" you squealed and hopped out of bed and into his arms. He doesn't return the gesture since he has no idea how, but you're used to giving hugs to him.

"Can't sleep, my young?" Pinhead asked, gently caressing your hair.

"Yeah, it's really hard!" you whined.

He barely smirked, "Well, little one, go play until you get tired."

You squealed and ran out of your room, Pinhead's smile fell when he saw the cross hanging right beside your headboard. Pinhead strode over to it and plucked it off the wall, he never remembered placing it there. Maybe the last owner left it there?

Pinhead crushed the cross with his bare hand and threw it out the window like a crumpled paper. Pinhead walked out of the room to notice you coloring with crayons.

Your elbows perched on the side of the coffee table, with your legs underneath you, and a box of broken crayons right beside you. You colored with the black crayon before reaching towards the blue.

Pinhead loomed over you, watching as you drew two stick figures. One taller than the other.

You began working on the tallest one, it had a black chest and lower body. Then you grabbed the grey crayon and made lines in the figure's face. You smiled and on the top of the figure you wrote, '꒯ꋬ꒯꒯ꌦ.'

Then you headed on to draw yourself, it was quite simple. Two strands of (h/c) sat upon the smallest figure's head, and then you drew a red triangle for her dress. With the red you wrote your name above the girl's head.

"This is for you, Daddy!" you giggled and handed him your drawing.

He wasn't all about critiquing art or anything, it may look horrid, but it was special to the both of you. You held a huge smile on your face when Pinhead placed the drawing on the fridge.

"Can you watch cartoons with me?" you asked with puppy eyes. You always do that to get what you want, which doesn't happen often since Pinhead can be barely moved by this.