Yandere! T-1000 x Female! reader

Requested by: federflugel 

                       I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while in this book, I've been working on my Hazbin Hotel one-shot book. If you wanna check that out <3

(Also I've added a few stuff in there because this was meant to be a plain T-1000 x reader. So I spiced it up <3)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                You, Terminator, John Conner, and Sarah Conner were on the run.  A new cyborg took form as the T-1000, as it called itself, and it was quite powerful. It, or he, originally were after the mother and child. But his objective suddenly changed when you fought him off from them. 

Successfully that is. 

          But that didn't mean you left without a scratch. You had numerous bruises littering your body, some puncture wounds, and even a crack in your rib. But you sucked it up and continued helping the mother out. Despite the pain you were in.

You have no idea why you were being targeted by him, you would think after being beat to shit you would leave the person alone. But, no. T-1000 heard of no such thing, and was now after you.

Your feet slammed against the pavement, your breath was heavy, and your legs were sore. The Terminator was running with ease, harboring a shotgun in his left arm as well. Sarah and John were a little bit ahead of you, running frantically.

You felt your feet step on something wet, looking down you saw a puddle of silver knock you to the floor. You shrieked, causing the others to turn around.

"Y/n!" Sarah screamed.

T-1000 took form right in front of you, rising from the puddle and turning into a solid. He loomed over you, his piercing eyes contradicted the pallid look on his face. He smirked.

You heard a blast from a shotgun, reeling back you realized part of T-1000's face was gone. Taking the chance of his stalling, you shot up and put a distance between you both.

(It's been a while since I wrote about him, so don't hate me XD)

"Stop running," he said monotonously. The large opening in his face morphed back together as if he wasn't shot a second ago.

"Then stop chasing me!" you spat. Over his shoulder you saw Sarah and John freaking out while the Terminator approached you both.

"You will understand your purpose soon enough," T-1000 stated, "you will come with me."

"I will fucking not, teacup," you insulted, stepping back when he took a step forward.

He lowered his face, still staring at you, but he looked more demented than before. "You don't have a choice."

The Terminator shot him again, except this time it didn't hit him. T-1000 dodged it easily and lunged at you, causing your instinct to take form. To punch him.

He stumbled back, his hand flew to his chest and a weird look on his face took form. As if he was amused and irritated at the same time.

The Terminator quickly pounced into action, he shot T-1000 two times, each time knocking him back. And he grabbed your arm and drug you safely to Sarah.

"Run," he stated, and nudged the three off. 

You looked at him, glanced at T-1000, and caught his gaze. You quickly spun around and sprinted off with Sarah and her son.