Slashers x reader {Derp} <3

So since it has been a while since I've written about our family. This is our family:

Ari is a pink bird who has an obsession over crack (Ari is a female). Then there's Helga, Ari's girlfriend, and she's an owl whose obsessed with beer. Then there's Nico, a small mouse (who can speak), which is the son they adopted.

But I think about reducing it to just Helga and Ari, but I don't know. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Female reader part)

    You just couldn't process what was going on, either Ari snuck cocaine in your drink or you're actually seeing this. You rubbed your eyes to make sure it wasn't a figment of your imagination, but the scene before you was still there.

Micheal was strip dancing...So...Yeah.

You worried that he hit his head the wrong way or he got drunk, but Freddy seemed to enjoy the show because he showered Micheal with one dollar bills. 

"What the hell is going on?" you asked.

"He's strip dancing, of course," Freddy said like it was obvious.

"I know that, but why?"

Freddy shrugged, "Don't question it. Just enjoy."

"YESS BIG BOY!" a familiar bird had screeched in enjoyment. Ari flew over to Micheal and circled him before landing in the background and started to aggressively swing her head. It was so aggressive that you worried that she would accidentally rip her head off. 

"What in the living shit is going on?" Billy asked, he was innocently passing by when he found Micheal swinging his hips around and removing his jumpsuit

"I've asked myself that as well," you replied.

"Why is Micheal--?"

"Just go with the flow," Freddy interrupted and leaned back in his seat with a satisfied smile.

"Are you gay or something?" you asked.

"Actually no, you fucking dumb or something? If a girl swung her boobs around in front of you, would you enjoy the show?" Freddy asked, not making any sense.

"I mean yes, everyone likes tits. But he's basically swinging his penis around, not like I mind, but that's is kinda gay," you stated.

"I'm just comparing...Yeah," Freddy lied upon looking at Micheal's junk.

"Sure," you rolled your eyes, "if things do get too spicy, move it to the bedroom."

"I'm not going to have sex with him!" 

You gave him a weird look, "You were looking at his penis, retard. Micheal's already taking his clothes off. So..."

"HAVE THE SEX! BUTTHOLE TO BUTTHOLE! NOW!" Ari aggressively screamed. Well, everything she does is aggressive.