Killer Klowns x Abused! Bullied! reader <3

Requested by: Gigaschr  

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

   (Female reader part)

    Bruises can heal, cuts can heal, but can a broken heart heal? For my whole life I questioned myself with this, ever since my morbid brother ruined my parents, making them turn into his evil path.

   He was manipulative and good looking, by only that he had many girlfriends, each leaving with a broken bone or two. He was the toxic type, you knew he was dangerous but he made you feel loved. Then eventually you'd get attached to him, then you'd be stuck into a horrid circle of wanting to leave him but also wanting him back.

Gladly, he moved out of the house. But he left his horrible sickness behind, my parents caught that disease except me. Thank goodness.

Well, I guess I'm luckier than other abused kids. I get verbally abused, not physically. But that's where school slides into place.

Even if I don't get hit by my parents, doesn't mean I'm safe at school.

Which leads to now, blood covering the lower half of my face and a large bruise on my cheek. I cried silently to myself, my headache worsening by each minute the waterworks continue to pour. I had no one.

I wanted to turn to my parents for help, but they would only pick out each flaw I have. I can't go to my teachers either, they say that they'll help but the next day they seemed like they've forgotten.

I pushed myself off the floor, pain burned and sharpened by any sudden movements I made. I took a look at myself in the mirror.

I looked rabid, almost like I ate someone and had a fight along with it.

Blood covered all over my mouth and it continued to bleed no matter how much I wipe it away, I splashed water over my face and tried to wash the blood out. I used my fingers to brush out my hair and continued to splash water on my nose.

Then I returned to class like nothing had happened. What was I supposed to do? Teachers don't believe me. My parents refuse to listen to me. Who can I turn to for help?

Once school was over, I sluggishly walked my way home. My parents assumed I go on the bus, but I would never go back there. My bullies coincidentally go on the same bus as I do, I learned the hard way.

I continued to cry as I walked, I just couldn't hold it in. I want someone, anyone to comfort me. I at-least want a hug from my mom, maybe I can try today? I never tried it before.

 My tears instantly stopped as soon as I thought of my mom hugging me, forced or not. My mood seemed to flutter away from its depressing state, I imagined her warmth while she hugged me. 

I mean, if my dad will hug me, then I'll take it. But he's worse with the remarks, so I know he'll yell at me if I try.

Soon I was entering my home, and almost as fast as a snap of a finger my parents screaming boomed in my ears. My plan of hugging my mom instantly disappeared.

"Why the fuck are you late?!" my mom shouted.

"I had to finish my work," I lied.

"Don't raise your voice at me!" she snapped.

But I wasn't even yelling.

"(M/n), shut the fuck up! I'm trying to watch the TV!" my dad screamed from the other room. ( m/n means Mother name)