(SOTL) Hannibal Lecter x Cannibal! reader <3

Requested by: geekybandomtrash 

So for this I just added the cannibal thing for you so it could be interesting.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    (Female reader part)

    You were like the sun when you put on the dress for the opera, it was simple, but also intriguing at the same time. You actually snuck in here most of the time, not like you actually have the money to get in. For a rich opera you're surprised that their security isn't that good at all.

Also for the reason you recently broke out of an asylum, well, you were helped but still. The guy's name was Hannibal, he tried to kill you a few times, but you tried also. So it was fair. But eventually you both got used to each other and started planning to escape.

Your finger grazed a long scar on your neck, it was caused by a very first attack you had with Hannibal. He always said that he regrets it, but who knows? He manipulative. But you guess it was fair since you made a scar on him as well, but that can be concealed.

But the man himself was also attending, which sucked for you. He did tell you that he attends this type of shit, but you didn't think he would go to the same place as you do.  You didn't want to meet him here since you were planning to bomb the place.

Why would you do it? You just hate the rich, you didn't have a good reputation with them. They stole from you and said that you stole from them. You were a millionaire, but now you lurk in the clearance sales.

"Well, well. You look nice in a dress, if I may say myself."

You rolled your eyes and stated, "Funny seeing you here."

"I should say the same, how did you get in here anyways?"

You gave Hannibal a glare, "You think I can afford this shit? What do you think?"

Hannibal chuckled, "Your mouth is quite dirty as ever."

"Same old me," you replied, "and that fucking mask won't cover shit, you look like you have herpes wearing that."

Hannibal touched the mouth-mask he was wearing, which was a disposable doctor mask.

"You really need to calm down with those vulgar words."

"Make me."

"I will make you," Hannibal said, almost seductively. But that was him, he does it to anybody he wants to control.

You shrugged and wet your lips, your eyes were caught by a blonde woman. She was young looking and was sitting all by herself. You smiled, a perfect target.

"I gotta go, pops," you stated.

"Don't call me that."

But you left before he could scold you. Hannibal sighed, "How did I manage to marry her?"

Yeah, you did marry him soon after the escape. But the marriage had to be secretive.

You approached the woman with a kind greeting, "Why such a pretty woman is sitting all by herself?"

The woman looked up, "Oh, my boyfriend invited me here. He's in the bathroom."

You rose a brow, "There's no bathroom here."

"There's not? He said there is," the woman stated in worry, but then she perked up with a smile. "There he is!"

You looked over to see who the man was, but there stood Hannibal. You thought that the woman was looking over his shoulder or something, but your thought was corrected when she approached Hannibal.