Slashers x Child! Killer! reader <3

Requested by: MaxCantMusic 

         Sad news, my secondary writer for this book isn't able to write anymore. So the spot is open for anyone interested, but please read the rules I posted on my 'Conversations' on my profile. Thanks for reading ^-^

Now I just realized that Samara was actually a teen....the whole time I thought she was an adult :,(

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       Your small form shook in excitement and adrenaline, blood pumped in your veins like a sugar rush which caused you to be more hyper than usual. The large cleaver in your right hand swung in the air while you bounced childishly.

"Get up, get up!" you laughed, "I'm not done playing!"

The poor soul who crawled before you let out a pathetic sound of a plea. The man, who was thirty-four, was taken down by a six-year-old. A way to die, huh?

But, that little kid was being raised by a group of killers, so there was no doubt she was taught how to kill. 

You felt a hand on your shoulder, looking up your eyes sparkled in pride.

"I got him down, Mikey!" you exclaimed in excitement, showing off the man that continued crawling away.

    Micheal, a large man but was silent never-less, strode over to the man and stabbed him before he had a chance of escaping. Micheal returned to you, patted your head with his bloody hand, and led you outside the house.

         As soon as you and Micheal reached the mouth of the woods, he made you throw away your weapon, for safety reasons. Not for you, but for the poor man named Freddy. You chopped off his fingers when you were able to keep your weapon.

        You sulked silently, crossed your arms to your chest, and walked beside Micheal who was chuckling to himself at your actions. The crunch of leaves was just about everything you heard, except for the chorus of crickets in the background, it was practically silent.

Soon Micheal reached his destination, a house that perked up in old age, but habitable enough to carry a group of killers. 

You barged through the door first, scaring Billy and Norman in the process. It scared Billy the most since he was the one who screeched, it caused you to laughed your little ass off.

"You sounded like a wuss," Freddy commented, smirking deeply.

"Shut up!" Billy snapped, "I didn't expect her to fucking barge in like that!"

"Enough!" Pinhead scowled, "there's no need to use such foul language in front of a child."

"So?" Freddy scoffed, "she's basically being raised by killers."

While the trio argued about whether to cuss in front of you or not, Tiffany strutted in with a soft smile on her features.

"How did it go sweety?" she asked, wiping off blood from your cheek.

"It was fun! I didn't need help this time!" you exclaimed in happiness.

She smirked, "Good job, hun." she brushed your hair with her manicured nails and stated, "Norman's making dinner, you can go bug him for a bit."

"Okay!"

Micheal watched you trot off to the kitchen before he made his way up to his room, knowing that you were safe and sound.

"O-oh, huh-hey Y/n," Norman stuttered, smiling softly at you with a spatula in his hand.

"Whatcha makin'?" you asked in curiosity.