069

"man it's hella squishy" asia complained as she rolled onto her stomach after a long's nights sleep. zion laid comfortably next to her in the tiny bunk of the tour bus.

"maybe if you would try and sleep like a normal human being then you wouldn't be so squished" zion mumbled back sassily.

"says the one that refused to let me sleep in the bunk on top of this one" asia replied giving him just as much sass "are we even in nyc yet?" asia asked pulling the curtain back a little trying to see the windows up front.

"yeah we should be" zion yawned. asia slid out of the bunk and stood in the small aisle and stretched. she peaked back into the bunk and grabbed the sweatshirt she had taken off during the night and threw it back on.

"morning" brandon and austin greeted her as she walked into the main area on the bus closing the door to the bunk room behind her.

"what's up" asia stretched sitting down on the couch watching as the bus drove through the surprisingly empty streets of new york "i'm so in love with this city" asia smiled looking out the window at the tall skyscrapers.

"i know, if i didn't live in la this would be the place" brandon replied.

"i second that" asia nodded her head. asia stood up and browsed the cabinets on the tour bus looking for some sort of breakfast food. the rest of the guys began filing out of their bunks and asia just decided on cereal. they all sat around waiting to arrive at the hotel watching cartoons on the tvs. asia sat in zions lap as she ate her cereal periodically giving zion a bite.

"what do you want to do today?" zion asked asia pulling her closer to him.

"i don't care what ever you want" asia shrugged.

"ok, bite" zion held his mouth open for asia to give him another spoonful.

"your seriously a kid" asia laughed at him as she gave him the bite.

"but you love me" zion smiled as she chewed his food and kissed asia.

"yeah sometimes" asia laughed

later

asia and zion walked through the crowded streets of new york hand in hand admiring all the small shops and restaurants they were encountering. as they walked by one boutique asias eyes caught onto a beautiful brown slip dress hanging on a manikin. asia stopped in her tracks confusing zion.

"you want it?" zion asked admiring asia who was in awe of the dress.

"i want to try it on, probably won't buy it" asia admitted to herself. zion lead her into the store and went right to a lady asking for the dress in asias size. asia stepped out of the dressing room wearing the dress that fit her curves perfectly.

"your getting it" zion smiled at asia.

"it's kinda the perfect dress" asia said shyly turning around and looking in the mirror "but i don't have anything to wear it to" asia sighed.

"don't careee" zion replied.

"i said you shouldn't have" asia smiled at zion as they walked out of the store with the dress in a bag.