012

zions pov:

i slammed my first against the wheel of my car as i sped down the streets of, the opposite direction of my house.

"how could i be so god damn stupid and fall for a girl that quick just to have her stab me in the back!" zion screamed hitting his first against the window immediately spending a sharp pain up his arm. zions car sped into the parking lot of a dispensary and he got out not bothering to shut off his car or lock it.

asia's pov:

"who was at the door?" asia rubbed her eyes when gabe walked back into the living room.

"you are supposed to be getting rest" gabe parented his friend.

"well i tired and i can't" asia pulled the blanket up to her face hiding her mouth "who was it?"

"some guy named zion, he just told me to tell you he stopped by to see if you were alright" gabe informed asia making a smile appear on her face.

"i should call him" asia still smiled while she searched for her phone. gabe smiled happy for his friend who clearly had a crush on the kid and laid down to get some rest for himself on the other couch. asia stood up and held the phone up to her ear walking out of the room.

"hello?" zions voice rang through the phone noticeably upset.

"hey" asia was immediately worried at his tone and the faint sound of a lighter.

"..."

"gabe told me you stopped by and i just wanted to say it was really sweet and-"

"..."

"are you ok?" asia paced her room listening to the other end of the phone that was silent except the occasional deep inhale and exhale.

"yeah, i'm good" zion lied and asia knew weirdly that he was lying.

"your lying" asia sat down on the side of her bed.

"you caught me" zion sarcastically laughed.

"what's wrong? i can come back to yours if you want to talk"

".... so this gabe guy, is he just like a late night hook up or friend with benefits?"

"no why would you think that?"

"when he answer the door a guy can only assume" zion laughed again.

"gabe came over because he is the only one who understands what i went through with my ex. we are nothing but friends" asia explained to zion making him feel like a dick for assuming.

"ohh... i'm sorry i just-"

"where are you?" asia asked zion still worried about him.

"i'm at a restaurant parked, in fine" zion lied once again.

"i know your lying" asia called him out once again "where are you" at this point asia didn't care if she was acting like a mom or a crazy girlfriend she just wanted to make sure the kid was alright.