029

"uhh" reese out his hand to his chest as if he was hurt " that hurt baby sister, i thought you would be happy to hear from me" reese had a look of satisfaction on his face.

"i thought you were locked away reese" asia said blankly, ignoring his attempts to soften her up.

"skipping to that already ok, well as you know i have my connections."

"you better not of done anything to the guys" asia warned him.

"these guys" reese turned around and looked at the four guys who wouldn't stand a chance against him "they are fine" reese spoke at a normal tone "for now" he whispered.

"reese!" asia yelled.

"kidding! kidding! only kidding. wow take a joke baby sis" reese laughed a taunting laugh.

"..."

"well, i would love to see you tonight so what's the address" reese got straight to the point.

"well i'm about to go have sex with my boyfriend so i doubt you'd want to come by, maybe another day, goodbye." asia was about to hang up the phone removing it from her ear with her thumb hovered over the end button.

"oh zion!" reese's voice was heard from the other end. asia slowly put the phone back up to her ear. "how is he?"

"don't" asia warned.

"you know it's a shame you haven't met the family yet. they can't make the trip down to la, you can't make the trip up to canada. hey how's mandy, you know all those sexy pics on instagram got me wondering."

"how do you know that" asia spoke through gritted teeth mad that he was bringing in the ones she cared about.

"you know my sources. exactly how i got into this party as well and exactly how i know exactly where your going right now. so i mean, i personally, think this conversation has lasted a bit too long, so we can end it one of two ways. one you could tell me where your heading and i can meet ya there or two you don't tell me and make it difficult" reese lowered his voice "but i already know where you going so i'll still meet ya there, so you ch-" reese was met by the dial tone. he removed the phone from his ear and laughed to himself turning around "or that way". he placed the phone on brandons chest, "nice seeing you boys, i bet you'll be hearing a lot soon" reese said and walked out of the venue leaving the prettymuch guys confused.

asia hung up the phone knowing it would piss reese off, whenever he didn't get his way it was ugly.

"that was reese?" zion asked asia who's blood was now boiling.

"mhm" asia nodded bitting the inside of her cheeks. as if we're on cue the driver stopped the car and opened the door for the couple. asia quickly got out of the car and walked up the the house leaving zion to catch up.

"hey hey" zion ran up to catch up taking asias hand in his making her stop walking "it's ok"

"except that it's not every time he is here something happens and it's never good"